The Dior Diorama Thread

Hello all - would love your thoughts. I’m on a vacation and saw a diorama in a beautiful mustard color. It has a great texture - sort of a rub over it with navy. It is beautiful, but I’m not sure. The SA said it is a “classic color from pre-2015.” What do you think this means? Just an older discontinued color? Have you seen this color? Thoughts?

Hello all - would love your thoughts. I’m on a vacation and saw a diorama in a beautiful mustard color. It has a great texture - sort of a rub over it with navy. It is beautiful, but I’m not sure. The SA said it is a “classic color from pre-2015.” What do you think this means? Just an older discontinued color? Have you seen this color? Thoughts?
Yes i have seen this colour. It's quite beautiful. It has been discontinued. If you really like it, then get it while you can.

I also posted this in a separate thread of my own, but I finally picked up my grey Diorama! The leather is still super soft, and I love the smaller grains. I can't wait to take it out (it started snowing here this weekend, so I probably won't be taking it out soon).

Here it's pictured with my 5+ year old ratty Dior wallet. Need to get a replacement soon.

Attachments

• IMG_20171103_172354.jpg
    IMG_20171103_172354.jpg
    292.7 KB · Views: 1,511
I also posted this in a separate thread of my own, but I finally picked up my grey Diorama! The leather is still super soft, and I love the smaller grains. I can't wait to take it out (it started snowing here this weekend, so I probably won't be taking it out soon).

Here it's pictured with my 5+ year old ratty Dior wallet. Need to get a replacement soon.
For a five year-old wallet, it's holding up very well, all except for a bit of colour transfer.

Congratulations on your Diorama!