Chanel Extra Mini Flap or WOC?

Tiffany April

Sep 24, 2016
I'm trying to downsize my collection and I would like to let go of either the extra mini or WOC, since they are the same color and material. I rarely use either of these but I love the color and would like to keep one. Any opinion? Which would you choose? For reference, I also have a black WOC and 4 mini flaps. This is my only extra mini flap.

I would sell the WOC due to the fact that the mini holds a little more and can also be used as an evening bag. They are a gorgeous color! Good luck!
Thanks for your suggestion. The regular mini flap holds more than the WOC, but this is the EXTRA mini flap, which is smaller therefore holds a little lesser than the WOC.

whoops! I was reading extra (as in you had an extra) not realizing it was the size lol! Long day at work! Well in that case, which one has you used the most? Which one do you think is more practical?

whoops! I was reading extra (as in you had an extra) not realizing it was the size lol! Long day at work! Well in that case, which one has you used the most? Which one do you think is more practical?
Lol it does sound that way doesn't it? I use both equally. The WOC is a little more practical because it holds a tiny bit more. But the extra mini is just so darn cute!

I have that exact same mini in turquoise patent! Sell the WOC. I have a black patent WOC I never use, and whenever I use the mini I get compliments.....never with the WOC that EVERBODY has!