Chanel SLG club

My new coin pouch thanks to my good friend in London. Also sending thanks to member JiangJiang for providing the product info earlier [emoji175].
FYI, they also have this cutie in silver hardware at the boutiques [emoji106].
View attachment 3848878
Caviar round coin pouch in light gold hardware

View attachment 3848881
In silver hardware
I hope you won't think it rude of me but may I ask this beauty's price? Is it not available in the USA? It's just what I've been looking for!

Reactions: mungoo33
HELP!!!

IMG_1507739847.715856.jpg

Hello everyone!! Hoping to get some advice, I've recently been gifted this card case but I'm on the fence about whether or not I should keep it or trade it for a o case. I'm currently using a comme de garçons zippy pouch and I LOVE it. I also really love this beautiful new card case but im concerned that I won't get the best use of of it.

IMG_1507740004.704494.jpg

As you can see the zippy pouch is much bigger than the card case, and I've realized I can't put cash in the card case unless I fold the bills three times which makes it harder to get out when I'm in a rush.

Please someone talk me out of trading it in for the o case or please talk me into it! I'm really torn cause it's so beautiful!!!!

HELP!!!

View attachment 3849316

Hello everyone!! Hoping to get some advice, I've recently been gifted this card case but I'm on the fence about whether or not I should keep it or trade it for a o case. I'm currently using a comme de garçons zippy pouch and I LOVE it. I also really love this beautiful new card case but im concerned that I won't get the best use of of it.

View attachment 3849319

As you can see the zippy pouch is much bigger than the card case, and I've realized I can't put cash in the card case unless I fold the bills three times which makes it harder to get out when I'm in a rush.

Please someone talk me out of trading it in for the o case or please talk me into it! I'm really torn cause it's so beautiful!!!!

Sometimes we are seduced by something Chanel because it’s too beautiful albeit impractical. I have mini o cases and they are definitely better for cash than the card holder you have. Especially if you want to carry cards, cash, coins and some receipts.

If you put aside how lovely the cardholder is and focus on what and how you need to carry what you do on a daily basis that should help you decide. Good luck [emoji6]

HELP!!!

View attachment 3849316

View attachment 3849319

Trade it for a Chanel o-case. You get the best of both worlds. A new o-case, and a Chanel!

My new coin pouch thanks to my good friend in London. Also sending thanks to member JiangJiang for providing the product info earlier [emoji175].
FYI, they also have this cutie in silver hardware at the boutiques [emoji106].
View attachment 3848878
Caviar round coin pouch in light gold hardware

View attachment 3848881
In silver hardware

Super cute! I picked up one of these as well [emoji846]

Reactions: mungoo33
Finally I’m in the club! My first Chanel slg. I went to the Chanel store in Stockholm for the first time today and luckily they had what I wanted. I have been wanting this piece for a while, but due to my busy schedule I haven’t had the time to go there. I don’t know why, but I almost expected that they didn’t have it, sooo happy and surprised that they did have it! The zippy coin purse it’s the perfect size for me. I rarely carry cash and I only carry 6 cards.
IMG_1507842224.507296.jpg

Finally I’m in the club! My first Chanel slg. I went to the Chanel store in Stockholm for the first time today and luckily they had what I wanted. I have been wanting this piece for a while, but due to my busy schedule I haven’t had the time to go there. I don’t know why, but I almost expected that they didn’t have it, sooo happy and surprised that they did have it! The zippy coin purse it’s the perfect size for me. I rarely carry cash and I only carry 6 cards.
View attachment 3850633

Gorgeous!!! Welcome to the club! This is my all time favorite chanel piece. I always find myself leaning towards LV for SLGs with the exception of the chanel coin purse. I have a few of these beauties from the camellia line and they are perfection for a mini wallet. They’re the perfect compact size, and so functional. If you do carry cash it’s best to fold the bills in half twice, and then it’s a perfect fit. Congrats on this beauty :smile:

Reactions: beautifulldk
View attachment 3850633
What Color is the hardware ? Congrats !