Photos of your Chanels in action...

Today was a whirlwind.....sprinkled with Chanel. 225 by day, chevron mini at night.....and in between I tried on this small Trendy CC with SHW and it felt like butter. I have it on hold and am thinking of buying it. I had never considered this bag before, for some reason... but once I touched it, wow, it is amazing. I didn't want to be impulsive, though, so I am sleeping on it. :heart::angel:20170919_104631.jpg20170919_171902.jpg20170919_120544.jpg

Today was a whirlwind.....sprinkled with Chanel. 225 by day, chevron mini at night.....and in between I tried on this small Trendy CC with SHW and it felt like butter. I have it on hold and am thinking of buying it. I had never considered this bag before, for some reason... but once I touched it, wow, it is amazing. I didn't want to be impulsive, though, so I am sleeping on it. :heart::angel:View attachment 3829597View attachment 3829598View attachment 3829599

Hi lovely Dextersmom, love your mod shots and u rock in Both jeans as well as your lovely floral skirts! :smile: ❤❤❤

I like the Trendy CC. I think it's a luxuriously made bag. It is on my wishlist too. I like it when handheld as well with the straps tucked in. Very ladylike n classy n the leather is smooshy thick. :smile::smile::smile:

I read that you are awaiting an iridescent blue ML. Camping for reveal n mod shots :smile: cos I do hope to get another classic or a trendy CC for Act 2 if there is a colour I like :smile:

Oh so pretty, my friend. :love::love:
Today was a whirlwind.....sprinkled with Chanel. 225 by day, chevron mini at night.....and in between I tried on this small Trendy CC with SHW and it felt like butter. I have it on hold and am thinking of buying it. I had never considered this bag before, for some reason... but once I touched it, wow, it is amazing. I didn't want to be impulsive, though, so I am sleeping on it. :heart::angel:View attachment 3829597View attachment 3829598View attachment 3829599
:wave:Thank you my beauty! Wow, a lovely whirlwind indeed for you! You ALWAYS look glorious:girlsigh:Totally love:heart::heart:your kimono & the Trendy looks stunning. Best luck deciding dearest friend! :flowers::hugs:

Reactions: Dextersmom
Looks so lovely, DM!!! Trendy CC is the most luxurious and well made Chanel bag imho... and it looks fabulous on you!!! I'm so tempted getting one too, just waiting for the color releases that make my poor heart melts....:biggrin::graucho:
Good luck deciding my sweet friend, you never go wrong.... your collection is phenomenal which I really adore...:heart::heart::heart: