Louis Vuitton Damier Azur Speedy 25 or 30?

May 16, 2007
p11334575_ph_hero.jpg
or
p11334874_ph_hero.jpg

Which one is bettter? considering it might be my first LV purchase. They are slightly different in size but then again since I want to spend money, should I get the bigger version? it's only $25 more. By the way, how come Damier Azur is cheaper than most of the speedy. How are their quality? Can you guys post picture of your Damier Azur speedy with you posing it? i want to compare the differences in size. Thanks a lot for your help. :roflmfao:

How tall are you?

I'd get the Speedy 30... it's more bang for your buck.

This is a popular bag, so there are quite a few pictures in the Visual Aids thread... I suggest looking in there and doing a search for "Speedy 25" or "Speedy 30". ;)

I prefer the 25 on people 5'2" and under. I have it and it's cute. However, I don't recall the azur being a cheaper speedy--it is the same price as monogram or ebony damier.

I would suggest going to the store and trying them both on. I wanted the 25 and when I tried both, I knew right away that it looked to small on me (but I am 5' 9"). I love the 25 because it is small enough for a night out but also good for everyday. But I love the 30 because it's a nice size and it SAGS (I am a big fan of sagging speedies). Good luck and happy shopping!