Anyone have pictures of Christmas 2017 collection?

Hi guys. I've never bought LV before, but I'd really like a mini Pochette from this collection... too cute!
Can someone enlighten me on what the usual procedure is? Is now the time to call the stores and get onto a waitlist? I'm in the UK.
Yes you should. If you really want it call CS or if you have a SA let them know what you want and they can put you on the waitlist. If not, you'll have to wait for the second or third wave to get any if it's left. They do sell out quickly, especially this year with animals I reckon it will fly out the door

Reactions: bag345addict
Yes you should. If you really want it call CS or if you have a SA let them know what you want and they can put you on the waitlist. If not, you'll have to wait for the second or third wave to get any if it's left. They do sell out quickly, especially this year with animals I reckon it will fly out the door
Thank you for the info. Luckily I'm not too far from an LV store so I might pop in and find an SA to ask.

Reactions: Bumbles
It is as if they made the price according to their first idea : RCP with a chain...... and then forgot to go down when the chain was removed....
Anybody remember the price from the transatlantic one from last year?
I don´t know the US price for the Transatlantic RCP, but I remember that in Europe it was also more expensive than the Mini Pochette last year.

Reactions: Ginnypich
There is mixed information, I think the larger boutiques will have more options available...

Giraffes/pink mini Pochette in mono and DA
Giraffes/pink Zippy in Mono and DA
Giraffes bag charm in mono
Giraffes notebook in mono
Giraffes passport cover mono
Polar bear/red Sarah in mono
Polar bear/red RCP in mono
Penguins bag charm DE
Penguins Sarah DE
Penguins MP DE
Penguins clemence DE
Giraffe victorine DA
I feel like I saw one more, but can't remember for sure and I didn't take any pics
There's also a penguin bag charm.

Reactions: bag345addict
Hi guys. I've never bought LV before, but I'd really like a mini Pochette from this collection... too cute!
Can someone enlighten me on what the usual procedure is? Is now the time to call the stores and get onto a waitlist? I'm in the UK.

Whoops I meant to quote you in my reply and I can't add a quote to it.