Your Marc Jacobs in action!

I love this!! I have this in XL. Is this L or XL? If you look at the tag inside the pocket you will find the date. I think this is from 2013? I'm not with my bag right now but will check later.
Hi msd_bags, I believe it's a Large. I'm out of town so I can't check the tag but I'd love to know the correct date. I really would like to find an XL in a dark shade like navy or black. I remember always going to Nordstrom during the mid 2000's to visit and eyeball the Stams being sold at the time that were way out of my budget.

Reactions: Wishsong
Hi msd_bags, I believe it's a Large. I'm out of town so I can't check the tag but I'd love to know the correct date. I really would like to find an XL in a dark shade like navy or black. I remember always going to Nordstrom during the mid 2000's to visit and eyeball the Stams being sold at the time that were way out of my budget.
I love this!! I have this in XL. Is this L or XL? If you look at the tag inside the pocket you will find the date. I think this is from 2013? I'm not with my bag right now but will check later.
It's Resort 2013