Thy switched the sizes!!! WHAT!

IHeartCoach

♥IHeartVuitton♥
Mar 23, 2007
So I went to drool over the new Small Denim Signature stripe tote that I am getting and check the size again and it used to say 15 (L) x 12 1/4 (H) x 4 7/8 (W) now it is saying 9 (L) x 9 1/2 (H) x 4 1/4 (W) .

WHAT THE HECK! Does that even make sense... This has me all confused now because I exchanged the regular Denim tote for this new one because it seemed bigger and now they have switched the sizes?

I am so confused... It doesn't even seem right.

I don't know what's what anymore~

Check it out:

SIGNATURE STRIPE DENIM TOTE
15 (L) x 12 1/4 (H) x 4 7/8 (W)

http://www.coach.com/content/product.aspx?product_no=9638&category_id=320

SIGNATURE STRIPE DENIM SMALL TOTE
9 (L) x 9 1/2 (H) x 4 1/4 (W)

http://www.coach.com/content/product.aspx?product_no=9637&category_id=320

Before it was basically swtiched the reg. one was 9x9 and the small was 15x12... What are they thinking?

Are you serious!

Grr.. I was thinking it would be wider and a little bit bigger... Welp I guess I will see when it gets here in a few days!

But they should have really gotten there crap together and not put wrong sizes on the site? Ya know...

But it seems to me like the one I had measured about 9 inches across and this new one looks like it is wider than that so it would make sense to be 15?

And it's a few inches wider than it is tall so that would make sense... 15Lx12H.

The other one is about the same tall and wide?

You know what I'm saying?

Hmmmmm, now I'm confused :upsidedown: If it makes you feel any better, I liked the smaller one better than the bigger one. I felt the large was too wide and made me look off balanced or something. The small one is a good size actually. You'll have to measure it now when you get it and let us know!

Well at first I HAD this one:
SIGNATURE STRIPE DENIM TOTE
15 (L) x 12 1/4 (H) x 4 7/8 (W)

http://www.coach.com/content/product...egory_id =320

But when I bought it I was under the impression it was 9x9.

And returned it when i saw the new one because the meausrements seemed bigger. 15x12 before.

Now it's all screwy!

I never had the large one.

There are like 4574768 different sizes of this freakin tote!

Here's teh small: 11178
11178_BDEWT_t.jpg

Which now says it is 9x9.. doesn't look right to me...

and the other size
11179_BDEWT_t.jpg

Which says it's 15x12...

that HAS to be wrong! I have 11179 and it is definitely 9X9, not 15X12!!!!!!!! I just measured it for you!!!!!!!!! BTW....it really DOES hold alot even though it looks small...it kinda expands to hold what you need....I fit a water bottle in there today!!!!!! LOLOLOL....along w/ all my other stuff and STILL had space for more!!!!!!

Both sizes are on the website... but before the sizes were opposite like just a few days ago it was different.

Now it's switched...

Hopefully I will get it in afew days... Mommyville said she measured her 11179 and said it was measureing 9x9 which is what it was a few days ago on the site but is now saying it's 15x12.

So I'm thinking this so called "small" tote 11178 is the 15x12 and I should be ok!

Sorry for all the confussion.

that HAS to be wrong! I have 11179 and it is definitely 9X9, not 15X12!!!!!!!! I just measured it for you!!!!!!!!! BTW....it really DOES hold alot even though it looks small...it kinda expands to hold what you need....I fit a water bottle in there today!!!!!! LOLOLOL....along w/ all my other stuff and STILL had space for more!!!!!!

I know it would hold a lot it just looked to small on me I think. I am in love with my Large Carly because of it's size so hopefully this new bag will suite me better!