It's August! Post your Chanel Enthusiasts Purchases!

finally i can join with my first chanel handbag/purchase.. flap bag jumbo.. i´m sooooo in love and she is soooo perfect.. the caviar leather is shinier and the chain is less noisier than I thought .. I can´t wait till I can use her today afer work :smile:

Congratulations on your Jumbo, its a classic that you can wear for many years.

Reactions: Sandra.AT
Reactions: Vanana
Good Morning Everyone, My FEDEX delivery personal showed up bright and early today. I am rubbish at opening threads and so for all the lovely tpf members who were inquiring about this particular item and it's color. Here we go....... Ladies I've tried but am unable to rotate the images. Sorry.

No chain issues, from the pic the SA sent to me, I noticed a link that was out of place and knew it was simply rotated outward. I was able to fix it easily. Made in Italy. I also included a pic of the mini with my ballet pointed toe flats that Calflu found for me on sale a few years ago for color comparison.

IMG_4293.JPG IMG_4296.JPG IMG_4297.JPG IMG_4302.JPG IMG_4306.JPG

Last edited:
Good Morning Everyone, My FEDEX delivery personal showed up bright and early today. I am rubbish at opening threads and so for all the lovely tpf members who were inquiring about this particular item and it's color. Here we go....... Ladies I've tried but am unable to rotate the images. Sorry.

No chain issues, from the pic the SA sent to me, I noticed a link that was out of place and knew it was simply rotated outward. I was able to fix it easily. Made in Italy.

View attachment 3783417 View attachment 3783418 View attachment 3783419 View attachment 3783420 View attachment 3783421
Beautiful colour and mini. Enjoy Xx

Reactions: fally
Thank you Tuned83, the flap is a bit askew but it's not so noticeable.
I am not hugely picky so I didn't notice but would be difficult to let this one go. The red has been tempting (but not tempting enough as I have a red with RHW from 2015). Yours however is very tempting as I have nothing like it! Super congrats Xx

Reactions: fally
I am not hugely picky so I didn't notice but would be difficult to let this one go. The red has been tempting (but not tempting enough as I have a red with RHW from 2015). Yours however is very tempting as I have nothing like it! Super congrats Xx

We think alike hun, I am willing to let it go as well. Especially with all the horror stories. It could have been worse. I love the color too and like you said it trumphs the fact that when it's on the body it isn't as if someone is thinking....oh that Chanel is askew, lol.

Reactions: eikaj and Tuned83