It's August! Post your Chanel Enthusiasts Purchases!

1. Summer is here, Act 1 in full swing and Act 2 coming soon. Call to action for all Chanel enthusiasts to post all the ovely purchases you've made in between visits to the beach with your Chanel beach towels :lol:

I'll kick this off with my latest addition from 17B today. Pink crystals coco Lucky clover brooch and some of her new friends. :hbeat:
    IMG_5973.jpg tag.jpg IMG_5988.jpg IMG_6007.jpg

Wenyaofoo, chingmin, Tartine and 60 others like this.
  2. What a special sparkly beauty!! Lovely to see all of your beauties together! :hbeat:

Vanana likes this.
  3. Your brooch collection

JazzyMac and Vanana like this.
  4. Got this tote over the weekend. Really like the separate compartments and light weight. Great everyday bag! IMG_1501641317.194661.jpg

5. Love your new brooch!

Vanana likes this.
  6. what a lovely start to this thread. congrats!

Vanana likes this.
  7. Gorgeous Tote!!! so many have recently gotten this tote and loved it! :heart:

8. Thank you so much! a sparkly start to the month!!! It's going to be so exciting!!!! :smile:

9. #9 Aug 1, 2017
    Last edited: Aug 1, 2017
    Thanks out for letting me share...just got my black caviar mini square which I have been waiting for around six months, thanks my lovely SA... lucky that the bag she kept for me was in very good quality.. and I just can't stop my eyes on the necklace and ring the other day I visited the shop again

FullSizeRender.jpg IMG_7300.JPG
  10. Thanks guys!!! :wave:

11. What a bling way to start off this new thread! Love seeing your brooch collection together- twinsies on 4 of them with you :smile:

Vanana likes this.
  12. Wow how are we in August already! I don't plan on anymore chanel purchases this year so will have to live vicariously through tpf! Congrats on everyone's purchases, looking forward to more droolworthy goodies

luvprada and Kmora like this.
  13. finally i can join with my first chanel handbag/purchase.. flap bag jumbo.. i´m sooooo in love and she is soooo perfect.. the caviar leather is shinier and the chain is less noisier than I thought .. I can´t wait till I can use her today afer work :smile:

IMG_1501620606.470389.jpg IMG_1501620618.970701.jpg IMG_1501621485.332422.jpg IMG_1501621497.146415.jpg
  14. Congratulations on your new beauty, you have such a beautiful collection of brooches!

Vanana likes this.
  15. Beautiful tote, congrats!

Shoplady8 likes this.