Alexander Skarsgård

You are free to believe what you wish. And you are free to be homophobic if you wish.

Name calling, how original!

Can you? Can you verify that he sleeps with women? Can you honestly tell me what he is like in private? Homophobia is so antiquated.

Can you? Can you verify that he sleeps with men? It's a two way street, babe! Grow up!

Who cares if he is gay? I am not homophobic just because I don't care who he dates. Male female doesn't matter. I doubt he is gay. I feel like because he is so private that microbe why gay rumors surround him? People assume he is hiding something. He isn't he is just private. I just find this awfully convenient that these rumors have been dead and gone for a while. I am talking years but he and Alexa break up and all of a sudden they resurface again? Strange that this always happens after her break up with someone. Happened with Alex Turner, Chris Martin, Matt Hitt and now Alex? Has me suspicious.

Reactions: Askarbb and ellasam
News pics... Alex out and about in Beverly Hills, California with Keith today (July 24, 2017):

Alex-Bev-1.jpg Alex-Bev-2.jpg Alex-Bev-3.jpg Alex-Bev-4.jpg Alex-Bev-5.jpg

The 40-year-old actor was spotted heading out and about with a friend on Monday (July 24) while walking down Rodeo Drive in Beverly Hills, Calif.

Alexander kept it casual in a white polo and grey pants, paired with some cool shades.

Source: JustJared.com

http://www.justjared.com/2017/07/24...oks-suave-during-beverly-hills-shopping-trip/

Who cares if he is gay? I am not homophobic just because I don't care who he dates. Male female doesn't matter. I doubt he is gay. I feel like because he is so private that microbe why gay rumors surround him? People assume he is hiding something. He isn't he is just private. I just find this awfully convenient that these rumors have been dead and gone for a while. I am talking years but he and Alexa break up and all of a sudden they resurface again? Strange that this always happens after her break up with someone. Happened with Alex Turner, Chris Martin, Matt Hitt and now Alex? Has me suspicious.

Umm...Okay.

You girls take this so f-ing serious. Btw, I never said he was not straight. I never claimed he had not slept with women. Because I do not know. You girls are homophobic if you need to deny something you do not even know is true or false.

Umm...Okay.

You girls take this so f-ing serious. Btw, I never said he was not straight. I never claimed he had not slept with women. Because I do not know. You girls are homophobic if you need to deny something you do not even know is true or false.

I wasn't aware I was suppose to take that as a joke lol. The way you kept arguing with people who brushed off you implying he was gay you seemed very very serious. If you don't know why bring it up? Here no one cares whether he is or isn't gay. Which no one has actually denied he was we just told you we don't care if he is. Which is exactly why I think you are confused on the term homophobic. It doesn't mean what you think it means.
Homophobic- having or showing a dislike of or prejudice against homosexual people.
We can't be homophobic if we don't mind if he is gay. We already said it doesn't matter to us if he was. Wouldn't change a thing. If one of us said we couldn't be a fan after finding out he was gay THAT would be homophobic of us. No one denied anything. Again us saying we don't think he is gay isn't us denying he is or isn't it is us giving our opinion that just so happens to differ from yours.

Reactions: Askarbb and ellasam
You are free to believe what you wish. And you are free to be homophobic if you wish.

Can you? Can you verify that he sleeps with women? Can you honestly tell me what he is like in private? Homophobia is so antiquated.
So, by disagreeing with your ridiculous trollish assertion, that makes someone homophobic. You're trying to play this game with people who are longtime fans and have followed him closely for years. Not only has he stated that he's straight, but he's only dated women.

He comes from a society that is open and accepting of any sexual orientation and social interactions. He'd have no reason to be closeted. His reputation from his earlier years in Sweden was that he was a bit of a player and thoroughly heterosexual.

You know what is actually homophobic, accusing an actor of being gay when he isn't. And doing it as a effort to stir up and offend people. Because doing so shows that you think it is something offensive.

I wasn't aware I was suppose to take that as a joke lol. The way you kept arguing with people who brushed off you implying he was gay you seemed very very serious. If you don't know why bring it up? Here no one cares whether he is or isn't gay. Which no one has actually denied he was we just told you we don't care if he is. Which is exactly why I think you are confused on the term homophobic. It doesn't mean what you think it means.
Homophobic- having or showing a dislike of or prejudice against homosexual people.
We can't be homophobic if we don't mind if he is gay. We already said it doesn't matter to us if he was. Wouldn't change a thing. If one of us said we couldn't be a fan after finding out he was gay THAT would be homophobic of us. No one denied anything. Again us saying we don't think he is gay isn't us denying he is or isn't it is us giving our opinion that just so happens to differ from yours.

Why cant he have sex with both men and women? Homophobia of Biphobia(in this case) is also the fear of realizing that people are not just straight.

1. Never said he was gay. Simply said men have said they slept with him.
2. If you did not care then why are you adamant to deny he's gay when I suggested he might be sleeping with men and women?
3. Why do you need to deny anything?
4. Why is there no space for other claims other than the heterosexual ones?
5. Do you know him personally to say he's private person?
6. If he is so private then why does his publicist allow photos of him with Alexa to be published?
7. Did you know publicists can prevent these photos from being published?
8. Are the claims of him sleeping with women also rumors?