What is the last handbag you bought? Share a photo with us!

The latest handbag eddition to my collection is my LV Speedy 25 bandoulière, I got it this year in my birthday. I'm loving it so much that I let down all my other handbags and stuck into this cutie. I set a goal to myself to buy only 1 handbag every year and Ive been doing that for the last 2 years and I'm enjoying it!

Attachments

• IMG_9545.JPG
    IMG_9545.JPG
    240.2 KB · Views: 609
He says I already have 2 bags about the same size and shape.. in my defence they are not blue though. He asked if I have magical power to split myself to use 2 handbags at once... cheeky bugger lol

LOL, I've seen people using 2 handbags at once (most often using the Longchamp bag or the LV neverfull as a bag for miscellaneous items). So it is possible!

Just let him know Mulberry is a classic.

He says I already have 2 bags about the same size and shape.. in my defence they are not blue though. He asked if I have magical power to split myself to use 2 handbags at once... cheeky bugger lol
I'm impressed he knows your inventory, lol... tell him just because you have 2 bags in the same shape/size means nothing. He ate yesterday right? Then he doesn't need to eat today based on his logic, hahaha