LV Shawl, Monogram, Neo Denim or Denim??

Jul 30, 2012
What is the difference between the Monogram, Denim & Neo Denim shawl. I'm going from what I can see on the website, they are all the same composition and same price and I can't see there is any difference.

I own the Monogram but haven't seen the others in store for comparisons. I've read the Denim is more casual but they all look the same on the website.

I think you should choose the Denim because it's the most casual choice.
Thanks, I've have quite a few of the Mono ones which I feel can be casual or more formal and I'm very happy with. I've seen the denim one in store now and it just seems a slightly rougher finish but as I mentioned the composition is the same.

I don't know why it's called Denim and the SA didn't either, maybe I'll get one in the future but I'm happy with my Mono ones for now.

I've still no idea what the Neo Denim is?

I think that the neo denim is inspired by jeans, the outside is usually lighter compared to the inside of the jeans. The shawl also has two different colors, one for the details and one for the shawl itself. The other monogram scarfs are usually one color throughout with details shining more then the rest of the fabric.
This is just my personal thought about it, I have not checked it with my SA or LV.