Goyard St Louis purse organiser

Jasmine1Q84

May 18, 2016
I've been trying to decide for years whether to invest in another tote but finding one with a zipper top closure is almost impossible! I've bought and sold three Louis Vuitton Neverfull (MM) over the years so I know an open tote would not work for me. I don't know how ppl use it for travelling bc I was always paranoid my things will spill out. I also hated how easy it would be for someone to reach in and steal my stuff.
But I really need a tote and inevitably, I keep going back to the St Louis. I love that it is much lighter and more casual looking than the LV Neverfull. Goyard does have a bag with a zipper top closure (I forgot to ask the name of the bag) but the store only had the small size ones. In the end, I decided to go with the St Louis PM in my favourite colour - grey (Gris).
I already have a purse organiser that I thought I might use with the St Louis but since I didn't have it with me at the time, I really didn't know if it would fit in the bag. So I'm super super delighted to say that this purse organiser that I bought for my Longchamp Le Pliage, fits perfectly in the St Louis! And the red looks fab with the grey! I'm so thrilled that I now have a tote that I can use on the plane and for IMG_1497855501.860086.jpgIMG_1497855514.778385.jpgIMG_1497855523.650899.jpgIMG_1497855531.881190.jpgtravelling now!
The purse organiser is by Purse To Go in the Extra Jumbo size.
From the website - X Jumbo - Purse To Go[emoji768]
Speedy 35, Speedy 40, Neverfull MM & GM, Totally GM, Sully MM, Longchamp Le Pliage-Large, Delightful PM, MM, & GM, Trevi GM, Montorgueil GM, Galliera GM,

I've been trying to decide for years whether to invest in another tote but finding one with a zipper top closure is almost impossible! I've bought and sold three Louis Vuitton Neverfull (MM) over the years so I know an open tote would not work for me. I don't know how ppl use it for travelling bc I was always paranoid my things will spill out. I also hated how easy it would be for someone to reach in and steal my stuff.
But I really need a tote and inevitably, I keep going back to the St Louis. I love that it is much lighter and more casual looking than the LV Neverfull. Goyard does have a bag with a zipper top closure (I forgot to ask the name of the bag) but the store only had the small size ones. In the end, I decided to go with the St Louis PM in my favourite colour - grey (Gris).
I already have a purse organiser that I thought I might use with the St Louis but since I didn't have it with me at the time, I really didn't know if it would fit in the bag. So I'm super super delighted to say that this purse organiser that I bought for my Longchamp Le Pliage, fits perfectly in the St Louis! And the red looks fab with the grey! I'm so thrilled that I now have a tote that I can use on the plane and for View attachment 3736037View attachment 3736038View attachment 3736039View attachment 3736040travelling now!
The purse organiser is by Purse To Go in the Extra Jumbo size.
From the website - X Jumbo - Purse To Go[emoji768]
Speedy 35, Speedy 40, Neverfull MM & GM, Totally GM, Sully MM, Longchamp Le Pliage-Large, Delightful PM, MM, & GM, Trevi GM, Montorgueil GM, Galliera GM,

Nice! Jw but have you experienced any color transfer from your purse organizer to your bag?

Nice! Jw but have you experienced any color transfer from your purse organizer to your bag?

So far, no. I've used the purse organiser in my Longchamp Le Pliage bag with white interior and no transfer there. I also have used it in my LV Neverfull with red interior, and no transfer either. But I've never spilt any water in the organiser so I don't know if that wld cause any transfer.

So far, no. I've used the purse organiser in my Longchamp Le Pliage bag with white interior and no transfer there. I also have used it in my LV Neverfull with red interior, and no transfer either. But I've never spilt any water in the organiser so I don't know if that wld cause any transfer.

Thanks for your response! What type of organizer do you have? I have the samorga red felt organizer. I was thinking of using it in my Goyard. The interior of the Goyard is like white

Thanks for your response! What type of organizer do you have? I have the samorga red felt organizer. I was thinking of using it in my Goyard. The interior of the Goyard is like white

Purse to Go. I got it from Amazon. They do have it in various colours including cream. But I didn't like the cream as the main compartment and the zipper bit were in different shades, making it look a bit clumsy and not so refine. If you are worried about transfer, maybe you can wash the organiser first. But I haven't washed mine and have had no problems with so far. I really like mine because of the shape - it tapers on the side following the natural shape of the tote thus it doesn't make the bag look boxy. The organiser is super super light too!
I tried not using the organiser but even with various SLGs and small pouches, everything just end up in a whole jumble of confusing mess! I don't think I cld enjoy using the St Louis now without using my organiser.
IMG_1499508709.260935.jpg

Reactions: chloebagfreak
Purse to Go. I got it from Amazon. They do have it in various colours including cream. But I didn't like the cream as the main compartment and the zipper bit were in different shades, making it look a bit clumsy and not so refine. If you are worried about transfer, maybe you can wash the organiser first. But I haven't washed mine and have had no problems with so far. I really like mine because of the shape - it tapers on the side following the natural shape of the tote thus it doesn't make the bag look boxy. The organiser is super super light too!
I tried not using the organiser but even with various SLGs and small pouches, everything just end up in a whole jumble of confusing mess! I don't think I cld enjoy using the St Louis now without using my organiser.
View attachment 3757094

Awsome! I'll try washing the organizer first. Thank u!

I have this exact one except in beige in my GM! It is absolutely perfect. I put the zipper facing in front so that if anyone sticks their hand in behind me, they can't open it. Really a fantastic, very affordable investment! If anyone is on the fence I very strongly second this recommendation.

I also have the smaller size in red and never experienced color transfer in any of my bags with light interiors.

Reactions: Jasmine1Q84
I have this exact one except in beige in my GM! It is absolutely perfect. I put the zipper facing in front so that if anyone sticks their hand in behind me, they can't open it. Really a fantastic, very affordable investment! If anyone is on the fence I very strongly second this recommendation.

I also have the smaller size in red and never experienced color transfer in any of my bags with light interiors.

Is it possible for you to upload a picture? I want to see how close in color the beige is to interrior of the st. louis.

Was recommended to get the purse organizer insert by Cloversac for my Goyard St Louis PM and was very impressed on how it help to keep my Goyard organized and standing. Check out the before and after photo below.

20190703_004331.jpg 20190703_004359.jpg 20190703_004425.jpg