Resort 2017 Limited Edition Articles de Voyage - Capri Reveal

Apr 24, 2009
Just returned from vacation from the Amalfi Coast in Italy and had to stop at the amazing Capri store. I wasn't sure how I would feel about the limited edition resort releases this summer, but I immediately fell in love with the Capri edition!

IMG_1497640405.280293.jpg

I was lucky to be able to purchase both the neverfull and mini pochette accessoires. The store manager shared that only 250 are being made of each piece! Some locations will also have a Toiletry 26 (Hawaii, St Tropez, St Barth).

Just returned from vacation from the Amalfi Coast in Italy and had to stop at the amazing Capri store. I wasn't sure how I would feel about the limited edition resort releases this summer, but I immediately fell in love with the Capri edition!

View attachment 3733389

I was lucky to be able to purchase both the neverfull and mini pochette accessoires. The store manager shared that only 250 are being made of each piece! Some locations will also have a Toiletry 26 (Hawaii, St Tropez, St Barth).
Bellissima! Congrats :smile:!

Reactions: x3ashley23x3
That's gorgeous!! You're so lucky to be there when they are released!! I'm super envious of you :smile: the colours are stunning and the pieces will always remind you of your special holidays there.

View attachment 3733389

View attachment 3733389

Congratulations on your new bag!
Enjoy it all summer long!