What was the last thing you bought?

Cartier Roadster
Custom horseshoe diamond necklace
2 pairs FitFlops
2 pair Sketchers Go-Step Lite (the best...like walking on air)
4 off-the-shoulder tops...various brands
GAP long denim jacket
Gucci Kings Slingback black mules...back-ordered
Shorts/tops/sneakers for DS
Hot pink calf leather motorcycle jacket from NM
FTLOG...someone stop me :amazed:
@skyqueen
^^^ Won't be me. :biggrin: I'm, vicariously, living the life through you! :cool:

Reactions: skyqueen
This cute little Cambridge Satchel that I picked up at Anthropologie. It's super tiny and can only fit my cellphone with case, small set of keys and that's it. It can fit my LV wallet but it is a tight fit. I'll make it work, though. The bag is so adorable and perfect when I don't need to lug around my heavy purses.

Attachments

• IMG_1205.JPG
    IMG_1205.JPG
    106.2 KB · Views: 398
Burberry jacket
Burberry scarf
(Burberry sale going on)
Balenciaga sandals (My Theresa 40% off sale)
2 pairs of M Gemi shoes, yes they are that beautiful!
Some summer dresses from Old Navy
And a 7 day stay in Punta Cana for the family summer vacation

I have super oily skin +acne. So I am a regular customer of the local dermatologist. After 5th visits she advised me to take vitamins (biotin) and make masks with natural ingredients. Also I ordered professional cosmetology equipment at https://bimedis.com/search/search-items/cosmetology-equipment (by her recommendation). Now I make 3 skin procedures per week and I see the great result. My skin looks much better now.

I have super oily skin +acne. So I am a regular customer of the local dermatologist. After 5th visits she advised me to take vitamins (biotin) and make masks with natural ingredients. Also I ordered professional cosmetology equipment at https://bimedis.com/search/search-items/cosmetology-equipment (by her recommendation). Now I make 3 skin procedures per week and I see the great result. My skin looks much better now.
These machines look expensive and scary! :shocked: Which ones did you buy? :amuse: