Which Dooney Are You Carrying Today?

I understand. I have a collection of zip zip satchels, I love the style.
Also when I find a Dooney color I love, I want another handbag in a different style, just so
I can add more of that color to my collection.
I'm starting to understand the Dooney addiction. They must have thought I was nuts in Dillard's today. I was touching everything, reading tags lol

Reactions: bellebellebelle19
I'm starting to understand the Dooney addiction. They must have thought I was nuts in Dillard's today. I was touching everything, reading tags lol
Consider your trip to Dillards part of your research. You are engaged in acquiring information to help you make
informed decisions about the styles, colors, quality, pricing, etc. of a future handbag purchase. How will you know a great buy of a quality handbag if you don't educate yourself in advance?

The fact that you get pleasure from the research process as well as from buying and owning the handbags is just a big plus. :smile: You are not nuts, your are a smart consumer. I hope you have many 'fun' research adventures.

One piece of advice, from someone who has purchased lots of handbags, often multiples of a style....
use a new handbag to be sure the style works for you, before you buy the second, third, fourth, etc. in the
exact style. Sometimes, when we use a handbag we discover that it's not as perfect as we thought it would be.
It's always better to have only 1 of those styles in your closet, rather than several you bought before you even took
the first one out for a days use. Sales provide so much temptation that it's too easy to want to scoop up
great buys in different colors in a style that seems good, but we haven't tried before.

So, use your new handbag (and enjoy it) as soon as your can. Don't save it. Using the handbag is part of your
research. Some ladies even load up a new handbag with all their stuff, leaving the plastic on the handles, etc,
so they can test the handbag out as they walk around their house. It's a good first step.

Consider your trip to Dillards part of your research. You are engaged in acquiring information to help you make
informed decisions about the styles, colors, quality, pricing, etc. of a future handbag purchase. How will you know a great buy of a quality handbag if you don't educate yourself in advance?

The fact that you get pleasure from the research process as well as from buying and owning the handbags is just a big plus. :smile: You are not nuts, your are a smart consumer. I hope you have many 'fun' research adventures.

One piece of advice, from someone who has purchased lots of handbags, often multiples of a style....
use a new handbag to be sure the style works for you, before you buy the second, third, fourth, etc. in the
exact style. Sometimes, when we use a handbag we discover that it's not as perfect as we thought it would be.
It's always better to have only 1 of those styles in your closet, rather than several you bought before you even took
the first one out for a days use. Sales provide so much temptation that it's too easy to want to scoop up
great buys in different colors in a style that seems good, but we haven't tried before.

So, use your new handbag (and enjoy it) as soon as your can. Don't save it. Using the handbag is part of your
research. Some ladies even load up a new handbag with all their stuff, leaving the plastic on the handles, etc,
so they can test the handbag out as they walk around their house. It's a good first step.
Great advice!!