Has anyone recently been to Item Plastic Surgery?

omg thank you for this information! i was looking to consult with them for a tummy tuck, but they told me maybe lipo would be best! :o
No probs, glad I helped. I believe they do not know how to perform tummy tuck and that is why they recommended liposuction. If you see their website there are very little information on lipo/tummy tuck.. Anyway hope you managed to find another clinic. I heard 365 or sth is quite good for body contouring procedures?

Reactions: and_rae_ah
No probs, glad I helped. I believe they do not know how to perform tummy tuck and that is why they recommended liposuction. If you see their website there are very little information on lipo/tummy tuck.. Anyway hope you managed to find another clinic. I heard 365 or sth is quite good for body contouring procedures?
thank you so much! I wanted to choose 365 as my top 3 but its a bit more expenisve ..T_T and my parents think it might not be worth it to go because they say in the States its around the same price :/ but im still searching for more in Korea areas.