do i get one..?? or should i be smart and save?

elmel

O.G.
Nov 18, 2006
so.. I'm a college student, but have been working a lot this summer and have saved up a fair bit of money. I REALLY REALLY want an azur speedy 30. What do we think, ladies and gents? Should I? Or would I rather have that 620 $$ months from now? sighhh..

Thats a tough one because only you know your situation. The azure speedy 30 is on my list too, the reason i cant get it is because I foolishly by every other bag on my wishlist before! lol. If you've worked hard you deserve a little something..it depends on how much you love it. If you really really like it then go for it! Its a classic so you can use it again and again. :tup:

Or..buy it and try it out, if you don't like it return it. Even if you change your mind months from now you could sell it on ebay, the speedys always seem to sell fast!

i think you shoudl go for it

i always think that way too because ill save up for that stuff then when it comes time to buy im like am i sure i want to buy it or would i rather buy clothes in the end i always get it and im so glad i do

(ive done this with my gucci, my lacoste beach bag, and my transparent inclusion !)

so i have this problem quite often

I agree with maritza..if you can afford it right now, then by all means, get it! But if you don't feel that you can spend that kind of money right now then just keep saving up-it's permanent, not LE so you have time to get it. :yes:

If you feel financially stable at this point to get it, then you should! You've saved and worked for it, so you deserve it! But if you want to wait a bit you can always get it a bit down the road. :smile:

If you're uncomfortable with it, I'd rethink it before acting.
If you think that spending $620 on a bag will be okay and you won't need that $620 later (or if you can make up for that money later) then go for it.
Maybe save for a little while more, until you think you'd be okay, and then buy it? That way you will eliminate the possibility of you feeling guilty afterwards.

I 100% say BUY IT! with NO reserve. Why? When I was in college I didn't have a Louis Vuitton bag. I was in the same shoes as you... I could have gotten one back then but I would've had to save for it and be thrifty for a month or 2 (No eating out a lot, or buy lots of clothing, etc) In the end, I just couldn't bring myself to buy one because it was a lot of money. Now, I fully regret it. Now that I'm out of school and have a few Louis Vuitton bags I find that I rarely ever use them because I'm really busy and don't have nearly as much time for enjoyment as I did when I was in college and so many other things come into play now, for me at least. For example, I don't carry LV or logo bags to work because I don't feel it is appropriate where I work. In college, everyone carried LV and it was a norm plus it didn't really matter what other people thought. There was no such thing as "maybe my boss will think i don't need a raise since I seem to have the financial freedom to afford LV."

All in all I say get it because in college... I couldve fully enjoyed my LV and used it day in day out 24 hours a day,7 days a week. I would have been very much worth it for the use I couldve gotten out of it. Hope this helped you some.

if you have the money and there's nothing urgent you really need to spend on in the next coulpe of weeks or months, i'd say go get it girl.........but if you do feel guilty about it, then don't .....