Next bag: Lindy 26 or Bolide 27

Aug 5, 2008
So my sweet SA has reserved a Rose Azalee bolide 27 swift for me and she also mentioned that she can transfer in a Rose Azalee lindy 26 evercolor if I want that instead. I have seen both bag in different color in person and I cant make up my mind which one to get... Bolide 27 seems a bit small but cute... I normally dress casual as I'm a SAHM...

I currently have K28 sellier, B30, B35, Jypsiere 28, pico 18 and evelyne PM...

Which one would you ladies recommend to add to my collection next?? Thanks!!

I had a bolide 27 for years but I find it a bit too small for my needs now so I sold it because I prefer the bolide in 31. I have a lindy 26 now and I love it, it is small enough and it holds a lot more.

Reactions: grapegravity
I don't have a bolide, but I have a lindy 26 and I love it. Super cute size, but fits a ton, and the shoulder strap is very comfortable. I walked about 4 miles with it on the other day--loaded up with glasses, sunglasses, wallet, 2 phones, and a small water bottle--and it never felt heavy (contrast to my Fendi Petite 2Jours which feels heavy if using the shoulder strap, even if I leave the water bottle at home).

I don't have a lindy 26 but I do have a lindy 30 and a bolide 27. I think sooner or later you will end up getting both but for now I think I would go with the lindy first. It is very casual and super easy to use. It is very comfortable on the shoulders and super cute as hand held. Good luck!:smile:

I had a bolide 27 for years but I find it a bit too small for my needs now so I sold it because I prefer the bolide in 31. I have a lindy 26 now and I love it, it is small enough and it holds a lot more.

I don't have a bolide, but I have a lindy 26 and I love it. Super cute size, but fits a ton, and the shoulder strap is very comfortable. I walked about 4 miles with it on the other day--loaded up with glasses, sunglasses, wallet, 2 phones, and a small water bottle--and it never felt heavy (contrast to my Fendi Petite 2Jours which feels heavy if using the shoulder strap, even if I leave the water bottle at home).

Thank you ladies for the feedback on these two bags and advices!! So Lindy 26 it is then!! I will let my SA know to transfer it in when she returns from vacation early June! Thank you !!!

Reactions: starrylabel
I don't have either bag but the lindy is on my radar. I think the bolide and kelly have a similar function, though the aesthetic is very very different, so I would suggest to get a lindy instead.

I don't have either bag but the lindy is on my radar. I think the bolide and kelly have a similar function, though the aesthetic is very very different, so I would suggest to get a lindy instead.

+1 on Lindy 26! It's so versatile, spacious and cute!!

I'd prefer the simplicity of the Bolide but in a 27 it wouldn't be big enough for me. I'd think a Lindy 26 would hold a similar amount to the Bolide 31 so I think you made the right choice.

Thanks ladies for the advice!!! Hope my SA can do some magic and get lindy 26 transfer in from another store next week.

Reactions: papertiger
oh on, i might be too late to add my 2 cents. I LOVE LOVE LOVE BOLIDE 27. I know I might be the minority here. But this little bag fits so much and can give me a hand free option. Here is a picture from my old thread. And I do own a rose azalee bolide 27 and love her to bits.
https://forum.purseblog.com/threads...completed-my-h-collection-reveal-time.942357/
imageuploadedbypurseforum1463459493-869242-jpg.3357677

Yay! I think you'll love it :smile:

oh on, i might be too late to add my 2 cents. I LOVE LOVE LOVE BOLIDE 27. I know I might be the minority here. But this little bag fits so much and can give me a hand free option. Here is a picture from my old thread. And I do own a rose azalee bolide 27 and love her to bits.
https://forum.purseblog.com/threads...completed-my-h-collection-reveal-time.942357/
imageuploadedbypurseforum1463459493-869242-jpg.3357677

I think the Lindy 26 gets boxy when it is full. The Bolide 27 always looks sleek. I have a RA bolide 27. I just picked a Lindy 30 over a 26.

So glad you're going with the Lindy, I've been loving them lately!

Thanks ladies for the feedbacks! All your beautiful RA bolide photos are making me hard to make a decision!:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin: The swift leather look soooo nice!

I have shown DH photos of Lindy 26 and Bolide 27 and he thoughy Lindy looked weird and not as classic as bolide... Well, I still gonna ask SA to bring in Lindy 26 to see how it goes... Another thing that might bother me is how bolide 27 is swift and lindy 26 is evercolor.. I LOVE swift but haven't dealt with evercolor yet so I don't know if it is pretty easy to care as swift.. Thoughts?