Official Bottega Veneta Pre-Fall and Fall 2017 Thread - post pics & discuss here!

I came home with this beauty today! I thought I was going to get a blue tote but then I saw this and knew this was for me! It's my first cervo bag. I'm not sure what the name of the color is- I would describe it as a greyish - dark taupe. It is wonderfully light like most BV handbags and like YellowLabKiss said above it looks like a cube in the store when fully stuffed but folds in quite nicely at the top when your belongings are in there. The black is beautiful too but I went with this greyish one since it caught my eye more. [emoji1]IMG_1496033950.213858.jpg

I came home with this beauty today! I thought I was going to get a blue tote but then I saw this and knew this was for me! It's my first cervo bag. I'm not sure what the name of the color is- I would describe it as a greyish - dark taupe. It is wonderfully light like most BV handbags and like YellowLabKiss said above it looks like a cube in the store when fully stuffed but folds in quite nicely at the top when your belongings are in there. The black is beautiful too but I went with this greyish one since it caught my eye more. [emoji1]View attachment 3713306
:heart: :heart::heart:

I came home with this beauty today! I thought I was going to get a blue tote but then I saw this and knew this was for me! It's my first cervo bag. I'm not sure what the name of the color is- I would describe it as a greyish - dark taupe. It is wonderfully light like most BV handbags and like YellowLabKiss said above it looks like a cube in the store when fully stuffed but folds in quite nicely at the top when your belongings are in there. The black is beautiful too but I went with this greyish one since it caught my eye more. [emoji1]View attachment 3713306

I love this bag! Could you post a modelling pic please? Thank you!

This is a bag I am also eyeing so it is great to see you sharing pictures! Is it fume or steel new? Are there any weaves (thought I saw some weaves in promotional photo)?

Thanks again for sharing :heart:

You're welcome! I am not familiar with the names of the colors. I think another member had said that this is the fume color? There are some weaves along the top of the bag and on the zipper pulls. Here are some pics. The brass hardware also has the weave design. IMG_1496076164.862057.jpgIMG_1496076178.035592.jpg

Attachments

• IMG_1496076144.254788.jpg
    IMG_1496076144.254788.jpg
    322.2 KB · Views: 516
I just made this the official Pre-Fall/Fall 2017 thread. The catalogs are out now, and the prices are back in, but the colors are not. Do you have any favorites, or items tempting you? I like the red knot, but am on ban island for the foreseeable future.