Market Tote (smaller size), slouching? purse organizer?

EvieSeb5671

Jan 25, 2014
Hi all! I was thinking about the smaller sized Market Tote (which is still pretty big), and I was wondering if it retains its shape? Does it slouch more than it already does? And also does anyone use a purse organizer with it?

I have this Tote and mine's the colour you're interested in--black with a red interior. I've been using mine since February and it's kept its silhouette quite nicely: no additional slouching when sitting by itself. It is bigger than what I usually carry, but it's very beautiful, elegant and professional looking. It hangs really nicely on my shoulder, even with a coat. The handbag lovers in my workplace have noticed the high quality leather and construction.

I haven't used a purse organizer. I keep my work keys in the pocket, and my lunch bag (small Whole Foods cloth bag), Coach Agenda, iPad mini, extra wristlet and a couple of work folders in the main section and it all fits nicely. It can also hold my laptop but then I would carry my lunch bag separately having had an unfortunate coffee spill in my last Tote. The laptop escaped damage.

I have this Tote and mine's the colour you're interested in--black with a red interior. I've been using mine since February and it's kept its silhouette quite nicely: no additional slouching when sitting by itself. It is bigger than what I usually carry, but it's very beautiful, elegant and professional looking. It hangs really nicely on my shoulder, even with a coat. The handbag lovers in my workplace have noticed the high quality leather and construction.

I haven't used a purse organizer. I keep my work keys in the pocket, and my lunch bag (small Whole Foods cloth bag), Coach Agenda, iPad mini, extra wristlet and a couple of work folders in the main section and it all fits nicely. It can also hold my laptop but then I would carry my lunch bag separately having had an unfortunate coffee spill in my last Tote. The laptop escaped damage.

Yeah I'm wondering if I really need a tote this big because I just wanted something for when I'm out on the town/shopping all day. It's so pretty though, so I am definitely tempted :smile: Thank you!

Yeah I'm wondering if I really need a tote this big because I just wanted something for when I'm out on the town/shopping all day. It's so pretty though, so I am definitely tempted :smile: Thank you!
You're so welcome. I use the Market Tote for work only.

Last year I bought a Coach City Tote in pebbled leather which I really like. It's smaller and has a zipper. You might prefer this style instead. I use it when I'm travelling or for big shopping trips. It's my preferred style and size.
IMG_2858.JPG

You're so welcome. I use the Market Tote for work only.

Last year I bought a Coach City Tote in pebbled leather which I really like. It's smaller and has a zipper. You might prefer this style instead. I use it when I'm travelling or for big shopping trips. It's my preferred style and size.
View attachment 3705322

Ok I'll look into smaller totes, though I'll probably end up keeping the market tote just because I love the way it looks xD that bag charm you have on your City Tote is so cute!

Reactions: musiclover
I have had mine for about 2 years now. It is the first gen with red plaid interior. It slouches a bit when empty but has held its shape. I am not nice to it. Mine has the tiniest bit of wear on the handles and that's it.

It is really light so I love it when toting stuff.

Reactions: Tygriss
I have had mine for about 2 years now. It is the first gen with red plaid interior. It slouches a bit when empty but has held its shape. I am not nice to it. Mine has the tiniest bit of wear on the handles and that's it.

It is really light so I love it when toting stuff.

That’s good to hear, thanks!