Belated Mother's Day gift

Freckles1

Oct 21, 2013
I have been wanting a Boy bag for a year or so. I looked at The So Black Boy in March. Alas I did not purchase him then and now they are sold out/oversold or so I am told by several SA's.
However I found a medium Boy that I am incredibly smitten with. Thank you to my DH who understands my obsession with beautiful handbags.
IMG_1495050544.903685.jpg
IMG_1495050564.921893.jpg
IMG_1495050579.683524.jpg
IMG_1495050596.009327.jpg
Thank you for letting me share ladies. And thank you for understanding/enjoying my love of these incredible pieces of fashion. It makes me feel good I'm not the only one out there who desires ridiculously expensive goodies ;)

I have been wanting a Boy bag for a year or so. I looked at The So Black Boy in March. Alas I did not purchase him then and now they are sold out/oversold or so I am told by several SA's.
However I found a medium Boy that I am incredibly smitten with. Thank you to my DH who understands my obsession with beautiful handbags.
View attachment 3701637
View attachment 3701638
View attachment 3701639
View attachment 3701640
Thank you for letting me share ladies. And thank you for understanding/enjoying my love of these incredible pieces of fashion. It makes me feel good I'm not the only one out there who desires ridiculously expensive goodies ;)

Congrats what a beauty!! And happy belated Mother's Day [emoji4]

View attachment 3701637
View attachment 3701638
View attachment 3701639
View attachment 3701640
CONGRATS Freckles!!! Your Boy is a handsome hottie for sure! :heart::heart::heart:

Congrats what a beauty!! And happy belated Mother's Day [emoji4]

Love! So pretty!!

It's beautiful! Congrats!

CONGRATS Freckles!!! Your Boy is a handsome hottie for sure! :heart::heart::heart:

The pleating is gorgeous! What a great boy you have!!! Congrats and belated happy Mother's Day to you [emoji253]

Congrats! Your boy is HOT!!

Thanks everyone!! Hope you have a wonderful day!