Post your Authentic BV Finds: Outlets, e-tailers, retailers, eBay

The exotics are not included in the Easter sale. If you go to Cabazon, ask to see the bags in the closet. They have many bags with ayers details. I forgot to take a photo.

I stopped by the Cabazon outlet this afternoon on my way to Rancho Mirage. The store is stocked with amazing BV goodies - Canard, Bluette, Byzantine, Atlantic, cravaterria, sting ray, shoes....no exciting jewelry though. Loads of wallets and bags. I've never seen Cabazon stocked so well. I picked up an amazing exotic bag and will post a reveal when I get home. It requires perfect lighting and artistic photography. If you are interested, our contact at Cabazon is Lynn, the selling supervisor. Phone is 951-849-0348. Lynn is amazing and has added me to her mailing list.
View attachment 3660495View attachment 3660496View attachment 3660497View attachment 3660498View attachment 3660499View attachment 3660500View attachment 3660501

Is phone number is her cell? Or her store number. Thank you so much

Seams to Fit, my fav designer consignment shop in PDX has a brand new small Flamingo Olimpia available for $1400.00. The shop reduces prices monthly if items don't sell.

Please somebody buy this and put me out of my misery - CRAZY price of $500 with free shipping for an Ossidato Rame Cervo Hobo! Magnet works and it's from a smoke-free home (I've been in communication with the seller and it's getting dangerous for me - LOL) I know our own @Mousse has one and it's one of her favorite bags.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Bottega-Veneta-Cervo-Hobo-in-COPPER/332221026121?ssPageName=STRK:MEBIDX:IT&_trksid=p2055119.m1438.l2649
No shipping outside US :panic::panic::panic::crybaby:

Reactions: indiaink
They may if you ask...If they'll ship to Canada you can send it to me and I'll forward it. But be aware that there will be duty and tax coming into Canada unless they'll undervalue it for you!

EDIT I can't even contact the seller, is it because I'm not in the US? I've never had that happen!
Same here!
I tried, but alas... didn't pass the IP address face control :biggrin: