Post your Authentic BV Finds: Outlets, e-tailers, retailers, eBay

New BV enamel bracelets that are available in three widths, 2 wrist sizes and four colors.(only 3of 4 shown) I wear the biggest size. I was told limited amounts o the the biggest(size medium) are available in the US. Mine are supposed to arrive Saturday. I'll post other pictures later.

Attachments

• IMG_5103.PNG
    IMG_5103.PNG
    850.4 KB · Views: 694
New BV enamel bracelets that are available in three widths, 2 wrist sizes and four colors.(only 3of 4 shown) I wear the biggest size. I was told limited amounts o the the biggest(size medium) are available in the US. Mine are supposed to arrive Saturday. I'll post other pictures later.

Love these. Are they a bangle style or do they have a hinge? I have a wide hand but a skinny wrist.

Dec 23rd-Jan 2nd ONLY the color bluette will have an additional 30% off at the outlets in Woodbury Commons (NY). Their selection includes large and small convertible, parachute, bella, roma, pillow, double pillow, disco, a large selection of wallets, among others.

Reactions: Buckeyemommy
The Gorsuch website lists the medium classic Veneta in Ebano for just over 1300 on sale. Not sure if the bag pictured is the exact bag, but it looks to be one of the older Venetas with the knotted zipper pull. Lining isn't visible in the pictures.