Coach Cosmetic Case

4pinklady9

Mar 28, 2017
Hi Ladies, do any of you have a Coach cosmetic case or both? I want to purchase one but would really like to see pictures with what fits and if possible a size comparison between the two sizes currently on coach website (17 and 22). Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thank you in Advance.

I personally don't like this style cosmetic case. The base is too wide (either size fits more than you'd ever need). The width (base) makes it too big to fit comfortably in any of my bags. I much prefer the older legacy cosmetic cases - a much narrower base - I think 1 1/4". I'll try to get a picture later to show you the difference.

I personally don't like this style cosmetic case. The base is too wide (either size fits more than you'd ever need). The width (base) makes it too big to fit comfortably in any of my bags. I much prefer the older legacy cosmetic cases - a much narrower base - I think 1 1/4". I'll try to get a picture later to show you the difference.
This!

I really like the size 17 cosmetic case. I have two. In one I fit first aid stuff (bandaids, tissues, small cleaning wipes, nail cutter, nail file). The other I put cosmetics (lipstick, eyelash curler, eye shadow compact, blush, eye shadow brush and blush brush, foundation). I carry very little and I love the shape of these. I have the size 22 as well, but it is too big for my purses.