Help me decide! Nose+Jaw (good clinics??)

davidchoi

Apr 12, 2017
Hello!
Im currently researching for good clinics, i want to do Rhinoplasty ( i have an uneven bridge, bulbous tip and wide nose) and Genioplasty - and maybe V-Line.
Its just VERY hard to decide which clinic. I basically just need recommendation with clinics that are good at both surgeries. Which is hard because they often just specialize in one thing.
What i was able to research so far is following: (correct me if im wrong)

Banobagi - very good for FC, not so good for noses... (and i only saw females on their before&after pics... im a male so i wont go there)

GNG - This is the clinic i may choose, They are known for their Rhinoplasty (seems good!, and it seems that a lot of males go there too) and i havent read any bad reviews about them. I just dont have any informations about their FC.

MEGA - i couldnt find so much about them here.. but they seem legit for both surgeries and i think by the little i read about them they seem very good

TopClass and Opera - Read a lot of good things about them here too.

I would really appreciate any recommendations or corrections!

Reactions: jacobjarred30
I dont want look like i had anything done but i still want to see a big change, rather dramatic i think :smile:
That is very similar to me. I plan on having rhinoplasty and genioplasty in december of this year and I am debating between GNG and Cinderella Clinic! I like GNG because they operate on lots of male noses, have very skilled surgeons and place safety as a priority. I like cinderella because I saw a patient who had thick skin and a wide nose and the after result was very nice.

Reactions: davidchoi
That is very similar to me. I plan on having rhinoplasty and genioplasty in december of this year and I am debating between GNG and Cinderella Clinic! I like GNG because they operate on lots of male noses, have very skilled surgeons and place safety as a priority. I like cinderella because I saw a patient who had thick skin and a wide nose and the after result was very nice.
Oh thats so rare! Finally someone who want to do the same things as me and is also male. Do you mind adding me on Kakao? we can talk there :smile: My ID : ******

Last edited:
Reactions: jacobjarred30
I've read/seen aboout two people that went there FC and theyre pretty happy with their results. Im planning to do everything there as they also do eyes and FG

I was planning to get my surgery done at BK plastic surgery hospital, and they help me to arrange my accommodation. while I was there, I got to see couple thai girls with dressing all over their face and they told me they got their surgery done at Grand Plastic Surgery. Since I was traveling alone, we got to talk a lot and had lunches together. Honestly, I wasn't sure about her zygoma reduction coz her face was still puffy and her nose was looking amazing! so I ended getting my rhinoplasty at Grand. So far, I like how it look! can't wait till the swellings all gone!

I was planning to get my surgery done at BK plastic surgery hospital, and they help me to arrange my accommodation. while I was there, I got to see couple thai girls with dressing all over their face and they told me they got their surgery done at Grand Plastic Surgery. Since I was traveling alone, we got to talk a lot and had lunches together. Honestly, I wasn't sure about her zygoma reduction coz her face was still puffy and her nose was looking amazing! so I ended getting my rhinoplasty at Grand. So far, I like how it look! can't wait till the swellings all gone!
Thank you for your sharing