Pre Fall 17/18

Hi there's prefall, then fall act 1, fall act 2 so the below should be timing:
Fall-Winter 2017/18 Available in boutiques September 2017
Oh right, thank you very much! It seems strange that Act 1 starts in June after Prefall only starts at the end of May... And that Europe would be getting Act 1 in September if the U.S. gets it in June... I think the Chanel website must be missing the details of one of the collections!

Gosh, the intel on here is so good! I'm antsy over here waiting to text my saks SA and boutique SA all this info this morning! I WANT a black caviar mini
Is aged hardware ruthenium? For the black caviar chevron I'd take any hardware but was just wondering.

Gosh, the intel on here is so good! I'm antsy over here waiting to text my saks SA and boutique SA all this info this morning! I WANT a black caviar mini
Is aged hardware ruthenium? For the black caviar chevron I'd take any hardware but was just wondering.

Agree! I texted my boutique SA about being put on a wait list for the mini and she didn't even know what they were getting for fall Act 1 [emoji848]

Which Saks do you shop at? And 7% increase on what items did they mention?
I'm in NY and from what I understand from a previous thread here about the increase, it's across the board. I originally saw 10% but like I said I'm in NY and my SA said 7%. Either way, I've accepted the fact will pay a bit higher for act 1

I'm in NY and from what I understand from a previous thread here about the increase, it's across the board. I originally saw 10% but like I said I'm in NY and my SA said 7%. Either way, I've accepted the fact will pay a bit higher for act 1

Okay I'm in Florida but I mean we're all going to hate it but seriously when was the last time they had the price increase? 2013, 2014? It was about due :sad:

Does anyone know if there will be coco handle included in the fall 17/18 collection ?

Yes. My NM SA confirmed there's Coco Handle coming for Fall.

Here's the list:
Red Mini
Black w/burgundy handle mini size
Black w/burgundy Handle small size
Black w/burgundy Handle medium size
Ivory w/burgundy handle small size
Green w/burgundy handle medium size
Burgundy coco handle large size.
Black w/burgundy handle medium
Blue coco handle medium
Black Coco Handle medium
Beige w/burgundy handle medium