Prada black patent quilted bowler

cougess

O.G.
Jan 5, 2006
I love this bag. :heart: Its a great size. Its on NM.com for pre-order (also comes in red patent). There is a smaller version at NM and Saks. This is very close in size to the prada gaufre bowler.

100_1403.jpg

cougess...what was the price tag on this one?I cant remember.I bought SO MANY patent shoes for fall..I think I need to buy a bag to match...DONT U THINK???
HEEHEE!

It was $2495. The bag in red is probably too much in this size, but the SA at saks said it was supposed to also come in white. I like this style better than the squarish patent gaufre or the gaufre patent totes.

I bought this bag because I have many patent shoes (sandals and pumps) also!

Yay Cougess! Beautiful! I had your black on my left arm and the red on my right arm at Saks. I liked the red in this style -- didn't seem too much red on this bag. But the black -- hands down stunning!

Owwwwwwwooooooooooo! Ya killing me, Cougess!!! Just plain killing me. And I'm not normally a "patent bag" kind of gal but this one is GORGEOUS! Owwwwwwwwwwwwoooooo!!:hysteric:

For sale: One PP soul. Asking price: bottomless budget for new Prada handbags. :devil: