Best place to sell Goyard?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zee123

Apr 24, 2017
I just bought a St. Louis tote, not realizing it is made of calfskin. I don't wear calfskin for ethical reasons, so I am looking to sell it if the store doesn't make an exception for me to return it.

I am new to selling luxury handbags. Where is the best place to do this? I don't have an eBay history really. Please let me know if I should be posting this in a different place.

I just bought a St. Louis tote, not realizing it is made of calfskin. I don't wear calfskin for ethical reasons, so I am looking to sell it if the store doesn't make an exception for me to return it.

I am new to selling luxury handbags. Where is the best place to do this? I don't have an eBay history really. Please let me know if I should be posting this in a different place.
Fashionphile.com gave me a very fair price for mine

Fashionphile.com gave me a very fair price for mine
Thanks! I'd hate to lose any money on this, since it is literally brand new. Like a week old sitting in the shopping bag. Do people pay more for re-sold Goyard since they are so hard to get and aren't sold online. I'm wondering if I can charge slightly more to offset any fees I'd have to pay.

Status
Not open for further replies.