Caissa wallet - Rose ballerine color transfer

Kitty Magenta

Dec 18, 2015
Hi everyone! I am planning on getting the Caissa wallet in Rose ballerine to match my Neverfull Damier Ebene but I'm scare of color transfer from the red interior. I really love the rose ballerine and planning on using it as my daily wallet inside my red interior neverfull but I'm scared. Thoughts or experience anyone? Any input will be greatly appreciated! Thanks!

Hello and excellent choice! I have it and love it. Have used it nonstop everyday for about 10 months I think??? lol I'm not good with remembering. I have a neverfull mm with red interior and I have used my wallet without any color transfer but it was only for a short time before my red samorga organizer came in. There also has been no color transfer from the samorga either. I'm currently using a black coach swagger and my caissa wallet and no transfer from that neither. GL [emoji846]

Reactions: Kitty Magenta
Hello and excellent choice! I have it and love it. Have used it nonstop everyday for about 10 months I think??? lol I'm not good with remembering. I have a neverfull mm with red interior and I have used my wallet without any color transfer but it was only for a short time before my red samorga organizer came in. There also has been no color transfer from the samorga either. I'm currently using a black coach swagger and my caissa wallet and no transfer from that neither. GL [emoji846]
First off, I love your name! I relate to that totally haha Second, I thought I might get the red and learn to love it or to match it with my red interior NF but after contemplating I fell in love with the Rose ballerine. I am going to get what I love. After hearing your input, I'm going to get the Rose ballerine! I love the brown and pink combination! Thank you so much!

First off, I love your name! I relate to that totally haha Second, I thought I might get the red and learn to love it or to match it with my red interior NF but after contemplating I fell in love with the Rose ballerine. I am going to get what I love. After hearing your input, I'm going to get the Rose ballerine! I love the brown and pink combination! Thank you so much!

lol thank you. I have a 4 year old boy and a 16 month old girl so I only survive on coffee lol.
I did the same thing. I had the red in my checkout cart online and couldn't hit confirm purchase because I knew in my heart I wanted the rose ballerine. It's gorgeous you will love it!

Reactions: Kitty Magenta