Chanel sneakers

Hi all, can anyone help with the sizing of these sneakers? Do they come up big or true to size? My SA needs to order my correct size today. Thanks!

Attachments

• image.png
    image.png
    571.7 KB · Views: 153
Hi All!

I'm thinking of purchasing these guys! What do we think? Does anybody own these? Are Chanel sneakers comfortable? Thanks in advance :heart:

Attachments

• sneakers-sheet.png.fashionImg.hi.png
    sneakers-sheet.png.fashionImg.hi.png
    149 KB · Views: 1,455
Hi, does anybody have these who can comment on how they have held up, what the fit is like and if they're comfortable? I've been after a pair of white sneakers for a while now but these are expensive so I'd like to know if they're worth it. The sides are rubber but the middle section is leather. I'm guessing they will mark easily. I have a pair on hold for me (the last in my size in the UK) but I just don't know whether to bite the bullet or not.

Attachments

• IMG_3758.JPG
    IMG_3758.JPG
    87.3 KB · Views: 340
Reactions: Dextersmom
Hi, does anybody have these who can comment on how they have held up, what the fit is like and if they're comfortable? I've been after a pair of white sneakers for a while now but these are expensive so I'd like to know if they're worth it. The sides are rubber but the middle section is leather. I'm guessing they will mark easily. I have a pair on hold for me (the last in my size in the UK) but I just don't know whether to bite the bullet or not.

I don't own these but I must say, they are clean! :loveeyes:

Please can anyone help? I have the last pair on hold for me just until today and it would be great if someone who owns them could let me know what they think. TIA.
Hi there honeybunch. I purchased these sneakers yesterday in the white/silver version. You can see mine in the August reveal thread. I am a true size 8 and have a narrow foot. I found these sneakers to be on the wide side and they run large. I tried on the 38, 37.5 and 37. The 38's were huge, the 37.5's were a little loose and the 37's fit my foot perfectly. I hope that you will be able to try them on, but I feel certain you will need to go down at least a half size, maybe more, depending on the width of your feet. I hope that helps. :heart:

Hi there honeybunch. I purchased these sneakers yesterday in the white/silver version. You can see mine in the August reveal thread. I am a true size 8 and have a narrow foot. I found these sneakers to be on the wide side and they run large. I tried on the 38, 37.5 and 37. The 38's were huge, the 37.5's were a little loose and the 37's fit my foot perfectly. I hope that you will be able to try them on, but I feel certain you will need to go down at least a half size, maybe more, depending on the width of your feet. I hope that helps. :heart:

Hi! Thanks for this. I also have narrow feet. I didn't buy them in the end as I was uncertain and they've now been taken off hold. There is another boutique near to where I live that has a half size smaller so maybe these will be better for me. I did try them on over a year ago (I can't remember the sizes I tried) and I remember the back feeling quite wide and loose as if it would rub my heel. Did they feel like this to you?