Chanel Prices and Stock in PARIS and other Chanel in Paris questions!

Hi I am relatively new here and I was wondering if anyone could please send me the contact details of an SA in Paris please ?
Thank you so much

I suggest going through the concierge at the hotel you will be staying at OR, pick a store near where you will be staying and call them a couple weeks in advance - all stores have associates that speak MANY languages. While they most likely will not hold anything for you, you will establish contact with someone that can and will help you once you are there. Download the google voice app for inexpensive calling from the USA to Europe - you most likely will want it anyway while you are there. I think there are 5 boutiques in Paris- you will find something worth purchasing. Note, please ask in FRENCH FOR AN ENGLISH SPEAKING associate - really important . This has served me well every visit . HTH Above all enjoy your time in maybe the most beautiful city ever!!!!

Reactions: obsessedwhermes
I'm going to Paris in two weeks and I was hoping to buy two bags as well. Is it okay if I buy one under my passport and my boyfriend buys one with his passport but use my credit card for both purchases?

While purchasing my bag, I wanted to get the chevron boy and SA said ask ur friend to lend you her passport. I said she already made her bag purchase in Chanel cambon. So I end up purchasing one bag. Will post pic soon