Which color?

Nude or Black?

• Nude

Votes: 3 15.0%
  • Black

Votes: 17 85.0%

• Total voters
I saw both at Gucci. I like the black much better in this style. I find the black adds a bit of an edge to all that pearl and gold. With the nude it is all a bit too much. But that's just my personal preference.
I've come to the same conclusion, and went with the black. Thank you for your opinion! I don't have the opportunity to see them before purchase, so hearing from someone who does is a great help!

Reactions: doni and snibor
Thanks! I ordered the black from my SA. I can't wait for it to arrive! I agree, the black is a stand- out with the contrast of brass hardware and embellishments with the black leather. It will be a fun bag to wear!
How exciting!
Please post pics when you get it :smile: It is such a fun looking bag.

I can't believe how one brand can make me want sooooo many of their bags...shoes...accessories...clothes....Ugh:smile::smile:

Reactions: Havanese 28
How exciting!
Please post pics when you get it :smile: It is such a fun looking bag.

I can't believe how one brand can make me want sooooo many of their bags...shoes...accessories...clothes....Ugh:smile::smile:
I certainly will. I should have it by late Next week, according to my SA. And, I agree with you! It seems Gucci can do no wrong these days...their bags, shoes, accessories are just so beautiful and wearable.

Reactions: chloebagfreak
My SA said this style isn't on the Gucci website. He also said stock for black is limited and it does not appear that they are going to be making more. The nude is lovely, but it seems less casual to me, also I recently got the Disco in Camellia which is very similar. I'm getting one....leaning black at the moment.

Is the style you're interested in the Flap? It is a gorgeous bag!
Yes, the flap ...I can't decide b/w the small or medium....I am not near a Gucci store either so I font have the chance to see the bags....you're lucky you found an SA to work with! If you have something similar in color already, I would go with the black....

Reactions: Havanese 28
Yes, the flap ...I can't decide b/w the small or medium....I am not near a Gucci store either so I font have the chance to see the bags....you're lucky you found an SA to work with! If you have something similar in color already, I would go with the black....
I committed to the black. My SA was able to get it from another store and he should have it by the end of the week.

Reactions: papertiger