Picking up my new Speedy Empreinte now

luvprada

O.G.
Nov 23, 2008
Will post photos when I get home

Lots of rain here. I spray my bags with Cadillac water proofing spray including Chanel. Does Empreinte need water proofing and if yes any suggestions? This is going to be a daily use bag TIA!

Congrats!! Can't wait for pics;) - enjoy in good health....I don't think empreinte needs water proofing, I also own the speedy except it's not my everyday bag (it's in citrine color so I only wear during summer or vacation) and it held up pretty well since 2014

Will post photos when I get home

Lots of rain here. I spray my bags with Cadillac water proofing spray including Chanel. Does Empreinte need water proofing and if yes any suggestions? This is going to be a daily use bag TIA!

I've had my Empreinte Speedy since September and have used it almost constantly. It hasn't been drenched, but it has definitely gotten wet from rain a couple of times and it's fine. All I've done is wipe off the water when I get inside. The bag has softened a bit but I think it will do that with use anyway. No need to spray it with anything IMO!

Reactions: bakeacookie
Nice choice of speedy empriente.I went to LV boutique today because all the pochette metis are available in all colors. The bag is gorgeous but I passed on,so small for me.I have decided to pick up the speedy 25 in marine rouge instead.

I've had my Empreinte Speedy since September and have used it almost constantly. It hasn't been drenched, but it has definitely gotten wet from rain a couple of times and it's fine. All I've done is wipe off the water when I get inside. The bag has softened a bit but I think it will do that with use anyway. No need to spray it with anything IMO!

This!

I don't think it needs anything to protect it.

Thank you so much for your help! Wound up buying 2 items now off to ban island.
IMG_1489948954.351386.jpgIMG_1489949020.341402.jpg

My DH laughed when I said I wasn't buying any more handbags this year. I bought these with a work bonus I received a couple of weeks ago. Figured I deserved to treat myself as last year at work was particularly hard.

I had my heart set on Cerise for the speedy, but the cerise had an orange undertone, not a true red. Loved the blue so much more and so did DH.

The Neverfull is the PM size. I tried on the MM and it was too big for my daily carry items plus it looked huge on me.

The SA was surprised they had the PM in the store as they usually only have the MM and GM in stock.

The SA said there were only 20 Monogram PM's left in the LV system. He thinks they are going to discontinue the PM in Mono. I wasn't looking for mono so it worked out well for me.

When I decided to get the 2nd bag, I think it made the SA's day (and of course mine) [emoji4]