Old style Zippy Compact- azur wallet question!

pursula

Emily
O.G.
Aug 16, 2013
So there's this old style Zippy Compact I'm thinking of purchasing. I really want azur but I'm a little scared of the fabric around the zipper. Can LV replace that? Is an azur wallet a bad idea? I have OCD and am extremely careful with all my LV items (to a fault.) thanks for any and all input!!!

So there's this old style Zippy Compact I'm thinking of purchasing. I really want azur but I'm a little scared of the fabric around the zipper. Can LV replace that? Is an azur wallet a bad idea? I have OCD and am extremely careful with all my LV items (to a fault.) thanks for any and all input!!!
LV can replace the fabric since it's part of the zipper itself, but to be realistic and honest, if you're as OCD as you say you are then DA might be tedious. There's no point in buying something and then obsessing non-stop - it would just ruin the whole experience - although if you still want to give the print a try then maybe a Cles is the way to go. The lower price point and double-use as a mini wallet makes it appealing and less risky in terms of colour transfer/soiling.