Best WOC of all brands?

Kmora

Mar 10, 2016
I definitely need some help here! I wonder which WOC you consider the best one out of all designer brands (most useful, most durable, most gorgeous, most spacious and so on)? And why? price doesn't matter but if you think different WOCs are good in different situations then that would be nice to know as well.

I don't own it but I would think the best Woc is the Chanel Woc. I am considering buying one later this year to use on trips abroad. It is probably not the most spacious, but from what I've read on TPF it is a classic and is durable. Mulberry Wocs look classic and look like they are durable.

Reactions: prttygurl and Kmora
I don't own it but I would think the best Woc is the Chanel Woc. I am considering buying one later this year to use on trips abroad. It is probably not the most spacious, but from what I've read on TPF it is a classic and is durable. Mulberry Wocs look classic and look like they are durable.

Yes, I defintely think the Chanel WOC should be on the list of best WOCs :smile: hopefullt I will be able to buy one this year or next!

But I want alternatives ;) I want a WOC for daily use at summer and one for evenings/dinners/parties and one for daily use at winter ;)

Personally, I prefer the Dior WOCs over the Chanel. IMO. they are better quality. I have seen a marked decrease in Chanel quality while Dior quality has remined extremeIy high. I also prefer the Dior cannage quilting pattern over the Chanel quilting pattern. The Dior WOCs are also priced better than Chanel. If you buy at a boutique, Dior also has better customer service then Chanel especially within the last couple of years. I personally own a Miss Dior WOC in black lambskin. I previously had the Chanel WOC in black lambskin, After seeing the Dior WOC, I sold the Chanel and purchased the Dior. The Dior WOC, IMO, looks nicer, feels nicer, and is overall a better quality bag. I am also thinking of getting a Diorama WOC. I like these much better then the Chanel Boy WOC.

Personally, I prefer the Dior WOCs over the Chanel. IMO. they are better quality. I have seen a marked decrease in Chanel quality while Dior quality has remined extremeIy high. I also prefer the Dior cannage quilting pattern over the Chanel quilting pattern. The Dior WOCs are also priced better than Chanel. If you buy at a boutique, Dior also has better customer service then Chanel especially within the last couple of years. I personally own a Miss Dior WOC in black lambskin. I previously had the Chanel WOC in black lambskin, After seeing the Dior WOC, I sold the Chanel and purchased the Dior. The Dior WOC, IMO, looks nicer, feels nicer, and is overall a better quality bag. I am also thinking of getting a Diorama WOC. I like these much better then the Chanel Boy WOC.

I'd second this. Dior WOC has superior quality and much better design than Chanel's.

I'd second this. Dior WOC has superior quality and much better design than Chanel's.

To be honest, I haven't yet looked at any Dior bags at all. But from your comments I guess I have to at least start looking at their WOCs! :smile:

Reactions: averagejoe
I recommend Dior as well. They have a brand new one that should have just arrived in boutiques made of durable grained calfskin in the classic Cannage pattern, and it's as timeless of a WOC as you can get. I absolutely love it!
S0105OVVW_M900_V1_Z.jpg

S0105OVVW_M900_V2_Z.jpg

S0105OVVW_M900_V3_Z.jpg

They also have their Diorama WOCs which are super popular:
S0328CNOE_M900_C0.jpg

S0328OVRG_M05U_C0.jpg

They also have their Miss Dior Promenade bag which is slightly wider than the WOC:
S0257OGAI_M900_C0.jpg

S0257OAGM_M00J_C0.jpg

Dior or YSL. I prefer the straps to be removable. I had 2 Chanel wocs and find the long chains annoying after a while as I can't remove them. If I tuck them inside then I loose precious space.

Everyone will have their favorite brand but if you are looking for a functional woc for you then make sure you try it out before buying.

Here's a great site describing the pros/cons of several brands including price comparison and what each can fit.
http://www.happypursuits.com/woc-guide-top-20-designer-wocs/

upload_2017-3-18_11-2-34.png

Last edited:
Dior or YSL. I prefer the straps to be removable. I had 2 Chanel wocs and find the long chains annoying after a while as I can't remove them. If I tuck them inside then I loose precious space.

Everyone will have their favorite brand but if you are looking for a functional woc for you then make sure you try it out before buying.

Here's a great site describing the pros/cons of several brands including price comparison and what each can fit.
http://www.happypursuits.com/woc-guide-top-20-designer-wocs/

View attachment 3637911
Great article, but their Dior ones aren't their official WOCs. They are their croisiere wallets which are essentially long wallets with detachable chains. They can't hold anything thick like a lipstick or a smartphone inside. The WOCs I posted above can. The ones I posted above (except for the Miss Dior Promenade pouch) are WOCs.

Great article, but their Dior ones aren't their official WOCs. They are their croisiere wallets which are essentially long wallets with detachable chains. They can't hold anything thick like a lipstick or a smartphone inside. The WOCs I posted above can. The ones I posted above (except for the Miss Dior Promenade pouch) are WOCs.

Thanks for the info. The Diorama WOC has a detachable strap?

Last edited:
Reactions: averagejoe
I have a black ysl woc (the larger version) and I like it very much, though I don't use it a lot. I have many small flap bags which I use more regularly. When I was searching for a woc last year, my 1st choice was actually the diorama woc, but when I went to the Dior boutique, the SA told me the woc didn't come in black (which I later learned from another boutique SA that it's totally not true). Therefore, I popped over to Saint laurent boutique and got their woc.
I'm still thinking about the diorama...really like the design. But I don't think I'll get the woc, maybe a small flap. I find that I'm not really a woc person.

Reactions: ccbaggirl89
Bally WOC:
http://www.bally.eu/en/woman/bags/m...n-skin-mini-bag-in-snuff-6213807.html#start=1
Not that luxurious and famous as all the mentioned before, but very-very convenient and spacious. I own a simpler black leather version for 3 months and can not be happier:
- minimalist look, no logos or hardware
- the strap is made of leather and is removable
- the built quality is awesome
- the card slots are wide enough
- is holds everything: a mini selfie stick, a phone in a separate compartment (!), a lipstick, car and house keys (without keyring though), 8 cards, has separate compartment for banknotes and a zipped one for change. The secret is in the form: it has 2 accordion type compartments divided by a zipped pocket which makes it extremely spacious while not bulky.

Have a look at Louis Vuitton's Pochette Felicie (several materials and colours). They come with two removable inserts inside (one zippered pouch, one card holder for 8 cards), and they´re at a fraction of the cost for a Chanel.

Reactions: Kmora
Bally WOC:
http://www.bally.eu/en/woman/bags/m...n-skin-mini-bag-in-snuff-6213807.html#start=1
Not that luxurious and famous as all the mentioned before, but very-very convenient and spacious. I own a simpler black leather version for 3 months and can not be happier:
- minimalist look, no logos or hardware
- the strap is made of leather and is removable
- the built quality is awesome
- the card slots are wide enough
- is holds everything: a mini selfie stick, a phone in a separate compartment (!), a lipstick, car and house keys (without keyring though), 8 cards, has separate compartment for banknotes and a zipped one for change. The secret is in the form: it has 2 accordion type compartments divided by a zipped pocket which makes it extremely spacious while not bulky.
nice alternative to higher end ones, thanks for sharing! i like it

Reactions: BagManiacs