Monogramming

Kidclarke

Aug 31, 2014
Hello all!

I was trying to look for more up to date info on monogramming but couldn't find it. I hope I didn't miss it!

Anyways, the PCE has lured me into getting the Sketchbook (or at least lure me to the store for "browsing" :graucho:). I wanted to possibly get a dino monogrammed on the front, but I was wondering do they monogram other items you have? I have the angry mickey disney tag they sold but I never got it monogrammed (bought it online) so I was wondering if they would monogram that still? Or if not special items then a tag I have from my Rogue bag? I just didn't know if there was a rule where you can just get it monogrammed when you buy or if certain items are only able to monogram while they are in the store.

This is the mickey tag I am talking about:
KMC.jpg

Hello all!

I was trying to look for more up to date info on monogramming but couldn't find it. I hope I didn't miss it!

Anyways, the PCE has lured me into getting the Sketchbook (or at least lure me to the store for "browsing" :graucho:). I wanted to possibly get a dino monogrammed on the front, but I was wondering do they monogram other items you have? I have the angry mickey disney tag they sold but I never got it monogrammed (bought it online) so I was wondering if they would monogram that still? Or if not special items then a tag I have from my Rogue bag? I just didn't know if there was a rule where you can just get it monogrammed when you buy or if certain items are only able to monogram while they are in the store.

This is the mickey tag I am talking about:
View attachment 3629425
I would take it in when you go browsing so you can ask an SA. That way if they can do it for free you already have it with you. [emoji4]

Reactions: Kidclarke
Okay so I totally forgot to bring my other things to get monogrammed but I got my new notebook done with Rexy. :love: They told me to bring in my other things anytime and they'd be happy to monogram them. Unfortunately the Disney tag cannot be monogrammed if it has the Disney logo on the other side.
IMG_4415.JPG

Did you do it? I just took mine in and they monogrammed the hangtag bc mine was patterned already. (I posted it elsewhere here-) I LOVE it!!!
I did not end up doing it, I got busy and forgot about it. I do still need to do it though! :biggrin:
I just looked at yours, it looks good! I definitely need to drag myself in there and do it.

Reactions: pianolize