HELP ME CHOOSE: Classic Mono Card Holder or Mono Eclipse Porte Carte Double

• Classic Mono Card Holder

Votes: 2 20.0%
  • Porte Cartes Double

Votes: 8 80.0%

• Total voters

CSG

Mar 11, 2015
I need a card holder that can fit 4 credit cards and folded bills in the middle pocket. I want it really slim and compact so I prefer the classic style card holders that do not have flap closure, zipper, etc. My budget also is not to exceed 300USD so I trim down my choices between these 2. & I want it in Monogram.

Other considerations:

-I love the classic brown monogram but it only has 2 cc slot. I watched YT reviews saying that putting double cards per slot can stretched the canvas. If only it has additional card slots it would be perfect. Any color of this piece would be fine for me.

-The mono eclipse is from the men's line. I am a female. Do you think it fine? This one has more cc slots however bottom corners of the portes cartes double seems pointed. Not sure if it can scratch interiors of bags. Not sure also if this canvas can stand the test of time like the classic brown mono of LV.

-I am a fan of LV SLGs so I do not cosider other brands for this particular purchase.

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    89 KB · Views: 865
Reactions: Loveppamx
I don't think the Porte cartes double will scratch ur other stuff. I use a the Felicie card holder insert alone in my purses and it's pointed too- no issues. As for a woman using something from the men's line, I think it's fine. I bought a DC keepall 45 (it is the only keepall with a pocket inside) and it's from the men's line and I love it and don't feel weird carrying it- and it's big and quite noticeable. Go with what suits ur needs. Don't double up on the slots it will stretch them out.

I don't think the Porte cartes double will scratch ur other stuff. I use a the Felicie card holder insert alone in my purses and it's pointed too- no issues. As for a woman using something from the men's line, I think it's fine. I bought a DC keepall 45 (it is the only keepall with a pocket inside) and it's from the men's line and I love it and don't feel weird carrying it- and it's big and quite noticeable. Go with what suits ur needs. Don't double up on the slots it will stretch them out.

Thanks! If I go with the classic brown cardholder only way to fit 4 cards is to put 2 cards on each slot. May I know what is DC? Sorry not familiar.

Heres an alternative.. the Enveloppe Carte de Visite. Its a new business card holder and has a button closure! Whatever you choose im sure it will be a great choice!

Attachments

• IMG_4810.PNG
    IMG_4810.PNG
    276.6 KB · Views: 624
Reactions: CSG