Gigi Hadid

http://www.justjared.com/2017/02/23...our-alongside-hadid-sisters-in-moschino-show/

Kendall Jenner went back in time on the Moschino catwalk!

The 21-year-old Keeping Up with the Kardashians star hit the runway with friends Gigi and Bella Hadid during 2017 Milan Fashion Week Fall/Winter 2017/18 on Thursday (February 23) in Milan, Italy.

All three ladies also walked in the Fendi show that same day.

“@moschino tonight!!” Bella shared on Instagram before the event. “Another insane show by @itsjeremyscott and @carlynecerfdedudzeele .. I always look forward to your show…so fun and always know we’re gonna get some old school glamour! Giving major props to my darlings @tompecheux and @paulhanlonhair on another epic look…Love love love! thank you of course to @pg_dmcastings @samuel_ellis.”

Also pictured inside: Bella out and about in Milan that same day.

kendall-jenner-parties-with-hadid-sisters-after-moschino-show2-02.jpg

kendall-jenner-parties-with-hadid-sisters-after-moschino-show2-09.jpg

kendall-jenner-parties-with-hadid-sisters-after-moschino-show2-04.jpg

kendall-jenner-parties-with-hadid-sisters-after-moschino-show2-10.jpg

kendall-jenner-parties-with-hadid-sisters-after-moschino-show2-05.jpg

kendall-jenner-parties-with-hadid-sisters-after-moschino-show2-08.jpg

They look like implants to me now too but maybe they just really photoshopped these pics. She lost a lot of weight and her boobs probably disappeared so she might have got them done.
She has lost quite a bit of weight but her boobs look like a nice contouring job to me rather than being enhanced surgically. I could be wrong though.

Reactions: V0N1B2
She has lost quite a bit of weight but her boobs look like a nice contouring job to me rather than being enhanced surgically. I could be wrong though.
Contouring can only do so much.

I have noticed SI does a huge amount of PS, (almost Playboy amount) so maybe they enlarged her boobs, but if they didn't, it looks like implants to me. She's smaller than ever, yet her boobs got bigger. Only in Hollywood.
gigi-hadid-2016-photo-sports-illustrated-x159793_tk2_00684-rawwmfinal1920.jpg

I was noticing how much PS was done. No one has a freckle, a pore or a mark. Playboy does (did? are they still in business?) that kind of PS where the women look like blow up dolls with no imperfections. They eradicate all moles, freckles and natural human skin.

If SI doesn't like pores, what else on the body do they not approve of?

g1.jpg
gigi-hadid-2016-photo-sports-illustrated-x159793_tk2_00881-rawwmfinal1920.jpg

Reactions: bellebellebelle19
I was also wondering where her moles went.
I find it hard to believe that she (as a high fashion/runway model) would have implants of the size pictured in the SI shoot. Unless she wants to ditch runway and move to VS/SI style modelling. I thought runway frowned upon boobies and favoured the body style of 12 year old boys.

PS: Playboy is coming back with nekkid ladies.

I was also wondering where her moles went.
I find it hard to believe that she (as a high fashion/runway model) would have implants of the size pictured in the SI shoot. Unless she wants to ditch runway and move to VS/SI style modelling. I thought runway frowned upon boobies and favoured the body style of 12 year old boys.

PS: Playboy is coming back with nekkid ladies.
her boobs still look on the smallish side to me - maybe B's? Is that too big for a model?