Help! Advice please on new bag!

Jul 10, 2015
So I was debating getting the nano in either the color ink or black. I ended up ordering the ink and then changed my mind and exchanged it for black (ink is beautiful but I was conflicted about having it in classic black). Anyway, the black nano arrived and I'm a little disappointed. One of the wings is bent (see pics) and the little ring where the strap attaches is crooked so it looks awkward with the strap. I don't know if it's just like this or got bent in the shipping box. I hate to spend this much money and then feel disappointed and annoyed by a brand new bag, but I feel bad asking my SA to make another exchange. Maybe I'm overreacting, so I would love to hear any opinions/advice. The ink nano I initially ordered was in PERFECT condition. I'm feeling like I should have kept it :hrmm:. I know this is why it's better to buy in person but I don't live near a boutique. What should I do? :confused1:

I would exchange it for a new one if I were you. You spent so much on it already so you deserve a perfect one if there is any. You should ask your SA to inspect the bag for you before he/she sends it or text multiple photos to you.

I would exchange it for a new one if I were you. You spent so much on it already so you deserve a perfect one if there is any. You should ask your SA to inspect the bag for you before he/she sends it or text multiple photos to you.

Thanks for your advice. I hate being a problem customer so wanted to make sure I'm not being unreasonable.

It'll end up moving once you start using it. My wallet is quite heavy and because it is a crossbody from the weight the leather will end up being a little uneven. If your really unhappy then ask them for a replacement. I'm sure they won't give you an issue!!

I think your SA can understand that. Please give us an update of your bag. :smile:

It'll end up moving once you start using it. My wallet is quite heavy and because it is a crossbody from the weight the leather will end up being a little uneven. If your really unhappy then ask them for a replacement. I'm sure they won't give you an issue!!

Thank you both! I contacted my SA so I will see what he says. I think I've pushed my luck with nanos for now so I'm going to order something a little different this time that my SA recommended.

Thanks for all the replies! I ended up switching it for this beautiful Micro in tan natural calfskin. I also ended up ordering the nano again but in ink and it's being shipped to me now. I'm happy with both my new purchases!! The pics are from my SA (I take terrible pics and the lighting in the store is apparently much better than in my house lol)
IMG_1983.JPG IMG_1984.JPG