A completely unexpected lucky reveal ^_^

**Chanel**

Trying to b good ^_^
O.G.
Jan 31, 2009
Hi all,

You know those days that you are just going to Chanel to browse and then suddenly fall in love with something completely unexpected? While you are supposed to be on a ban?
Well...that happened to me a few weeks ago. Some of you might already know what I got, but I promised a few fellow PFers to do a reveal so here we go :amuse:. I have lots of pictures, so please bare with me.

So a few weeks ago I went to Chanel just to browse. Actually, my plan was to try on some 2.55 sizes because I am planning to get one in the future and I wanted to know which size would work best for me. It has been quite a while since I bought my last Chanel bag, but somehow the 2,55 was growing on me more and more.
Since I already did major shopping on the 'H'orange side two months ago, I wasn't planning to get a new bag right now as I was supposed to be on a ban.
I might would allow myself a brooch if they had a nice one, but the brooch I liked was actually a pin and it came loose easily so I decided against it because I was afraid that I would lose it.

The SA showed me different 2.55 bags when I suddenly got distracted by something else. That was shown to another customer....

More in the next post about that, but more important - anyone here for a reveal :graucho:?

Attachments

• DSCF9879.JPG
    DSCF9879.JPG
    159.2 KB · Views: 2,117
  • DSCF9880.JPG
    DSCF9880.JPG
    171.6 KB · Views: 2,144
  • DSCF9881.JPG
    DSCF9881.JPG
    117.5 KB · Views: 2,118
So as I wrote, I got distracted by something beautiful that was shown to another customer.
It was a Lucky charms WOC! I never ever was attracted to a WOC but I was mesmerized by this one and all the beautiful charms :love:.
I quietly asked my SA if they had another one, but alas, it was the last one and she had no idea if she could get another one.
I never even tried a WOC so I asked my SA if she had another WOC so that I could try it on and see if it would even work for me. My SA showed me a black one and while I was trying it on she suddenly came to me with the Lucky charms WOC :nuts:!
Did not expect that but I assumed the other customer changed her mind so I happily tried it on and admired the charms on it.

In the meantime the so called ban seemed verrrry far away. I mean, I allowed myself a brooch but that didn't work out. And the Lucky charms WOC was like 4 times the amount of a nice brooch, but it was so much nicer. Yes...the math we do for Chanel lol :P.
I looked at the Lucky charms WOC again and also loved how puffy the leather looked. The only thing that I was not completely sure about was that it only looked good on me crossbody. Single strap was too long and double strap did not look nice on me, like the WOC disappeared under my arm :annoyed:.
It was also quite small.

The Chanel Gods then decided they had other plans with me because suddenly another SA rushed to my SA in a panick.....:panic:.

Reactions: Kmora
Seemed that the customers who looked at the Lucky charms WOC before me actually wanted to buy it (they were still at the boutique, maybe they changed their mind again when they saw me trying it on).
For a minute I was confused because I thought the Lucky charm WOC was available again, but it was not obviously.
My SA must have seen the slightly disappointed look on my face even though I wasn't completely sure about the size yet.
She then told me she had something else to show me that might would be interesting for me. Just arrived earlier that day and they only had one piece.
I wasn't sure but my SA convinced me to have a look. She went to the back and returned with a black Chanel box. When she opened it and showed me the bag an "ooooooooooooooohhhhhhhh" escaped me :P.
It was soooooo beautiful!
Here are two more teaser pics, but I guess by now you all know what this is right ;)?

Attachments

• DSCF9882.JPG
    DSCF9882.JPG
    170.4 KB · Views: 2,103
  • DSCF0009.JPG
    DSCF0009.JPG
    118.4 KB · Views: 2,116
Yes - another Lucky charms bag.

Love at first sight when my SA showed it to me, however it was not the plan at all. So I actually was hesitating for a while when trying it on in front of the mirror. I was trying to be good, you know :amuse:.
Also, I had to get used to the size. While I was absolutely in love with all the charms, I was thinking if I could make this size work.
I figured it would be perfect for a night out or for days that I don't need to carry much.
But then again, I was supposed to be on a ban, so what should I do? I did not have much time to think about it when the SA from the customers that got the Lucky charms WOC rushed to my SA again.
The customers who got the Lucky charms WOC were still at the boutique and it was now that I noticed they were looking at the Lucky charms 2.55. Turned out that they wanted to buy that one as well :wtf:!
My SA then told the other SA that I was not sure yet so they should wait until I made a decision. As if that was not enough, another couple suddenly appeared and they wanted to buy it too!
Turned out that this gentleman visited the boutique earlier that day, saw this bag and wanted to surprise his wife with it but wasn't sure if she would like it. So he brought her to the boutique where she also fell in love with this bag.
So there I was, trying to make a decision without pressure :P.
But my heart already knew the answer since it was love at first sight anyway. And some of the charms (especially the butterfly) have an emotional meaning to me which made the bag also special for me. I also love the history of the charms. Different than everything I have.
Chanel did some other Lucky charms collections in the past, but I really really like this release. And so it came home with me without regrets - even now, when I look at it, it just makes me smile :love::heart:....

Reactions: Hermezzy and Kmora
May I present, my very special (to me) 224 Lucky Charms 2.55 Reissue :yahoo::yahoo::yahoo:! I really adore this bag so much, well worth it to break my ban I think :P.

Attachments

• DSCF0011.JPG
    DSCF0011.JPG
    238 KB · Views: 2,064
  • DSCF0012.JPG
    DSCF0012.JPG
    260.9 KB · Views: 2,089
  • DSCF0013.JPG
    DSCF0013.JPG
    118.7 KB · Views: 2,100
  • DSCF0014.JPG
    DSCF0014.JPG
    172.4 KB · Views: 2,155
  • DSCF0010.JPG
    DSCF0010.JPG
    236.1 KB · Views: 2,101
  • DSCF0017.JPG
    DSCF0017.JPG
    281.1 KB · Views: 2,166
  • DSCF0020.JPG
    DSCF0020.JPG
    245 KB · Views: 2,137
May I present, my very special (to me) 224 Lucky Charms 2.55 Reissue :yahoo::yahoo::yahoo:! I really adore this bag so much, well worth it to break my ban I think :P.

Congratulations for a beautiful, unique, special bag[emoji7][emoji7][emoji7]
Though I love the WOC, this will be much more useful .
(Just my opinion since I own both sizes)
You are fortunate to be the proud owner. It was meant to be for you!
I hope you have much enjoyment & fun times with her!!