Attention all BLUE Bbag fans out there... possible special edition blue coming soon

Status
Not open for further replies.

lingtsui

O.G.
May 31, 2007
I just got off the phone with a SA at NM in Houston and he told me that his boss just came back from a meeting where they mentioned that Balenciaga is doing a "Special Edition" blue colored bag to celebrate NM's 100th anniversary. When I asked whether or not it is similar to the Ocean blue of the pre-fall collection he replied, "I am pretty sure it is a different kind of blue". So we shall see:yahoo:.

I don't know if it will be as special as the magenta LE. After all, Balenciaga has already released so many blues that are just a few shades different from one another – I can't really see myself getting excited about it.

Thanks for the good news~~ Do you know when it might be in the store???
I love limited eidition~:smile:

Sorry, I don't know when it will be out. I rarely call NM for Bbags... I normally get them from BalNY. However I called today to check out the sales and the SA told me that Balenciaga is releasing an exclusive Blue colored bag ONLY sold at NM!! I told the SA to call me as soon as he knows when the arrival date is.

Status
Not open for further replies.