New Chanel chevron boy vs Diorama [emoji16]

I'm in love with this boy bag in red, but I just found out that it's made from lambskin, I assumed that it's calfskin before.Lol. Did you get this bag, I'm thinking about getting a caviar boy bag instead because of durability, but I really love the uniqueness and elegance of this chevron boy. I'm so conflicted now

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    138.9 KB · Views: 984
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    109.8 KB · Views: 590
The lambskin is LOVELY n GORGEOUS!!!!

I don't plan to use this as a daily bag so I'm gonna take a risk and I'm gonna baby it as much as I can...it is just too beautiful to pass up especially as I love pinks/ reds hehe

Hello! I just bought a 17P caviar fuchsia Old Medium Boy Bag.
IMG_1487471554.099006.jpg
The color is gorgeous but the caviar is more fragile than other caviar items that I have. I've only had it stored in the bag on top of the box since I bought it (never worn him out) and he already has chipping on the caviar on the edges and shoulder strap.
IMG_1487471575.181594.jpg
Also, the light gold hardware is beautiful but it's impossible to keep fingerprints off of it and I have not found a way to clean it without scratching it.

View attachment 3610098
The color is gorgeous but the caviar is more fragile than other caviar items that I have. I've only had it stored in the bag on top of the box since I bought it (never worn him out) and he already has chipping on the caviar on the edges and shoulder strap.
View attachment 3610099
Also, the light gold hardware is beautiful but it's impossible to keep fingerprints off of it and I have not found a way to clean it without scratching it.
Oh, sorry that happened with this bag and it is unacceptable so please return it as soon as possible.:oh:

View attachment 3610098
View attachment 3610099

Oh dear only just saw this!! Were you able to return the bag??

Omg ladies!! I thought that I was moving over to Dior until I saw the latest Chevron lambskin boy in dark pink!! [emoji178] I only own classic flaps and never really thought the boy would suit me ..but I love it in the chevron with shiny gold hardware [emoji175] so do you think the boy is ok with dresses and skirts as well? I know most treat it as a more casual bag but I want to use it as and when also. I have a photo of the boy I'm talking about and also the red diorama I was about to get. Thanks so much!! View attachment 3594587View attachment 3594588

I'm in love with the shiny GHW too! I thought I didn't like the Chanel boys until they came out with this season's beauties! Go with the boy!

Reactions: minami
I'm in love with the boy bag and have been saving up for a long time and hope to get one soon. However the other day i have a dream about the diorama... I feel like I'm cheating....
But something about the diorama feels very contemporary and less classy and the boy (i know that the boy is not considered classic though.

Reactions: minami