New Chanel chevron boy vs Diorama [emoji16]

I'm in love with the boy bag and have been saving up for a long time and hope to get one soon. However the other day i have a dream about the diorama... I feel like I'm cheating....
But something about the diorama feels very contemporary and less classy and the boy (i know that the boy is not considered classic though.

Have you tried the diorama on? You really have to try it on before you know hehe
I did and I'm going with the boy [emoji7]

The lambskin is LOVELY n GORGEOUS!!!!

I don't plan to use this as a daily bag so I'm gonna take a risk and I'm gonna baby it as much as I can...it is just too beautiful to pass up especially as I love pinks/ reds hehe
May I ask what size that you got. I prefer the red of the chevron over the fuchsia of the caviar. My intention is to use it as a crossbody bag for daily activities so I concern about the size and durability. I wish they make the caviar one in red, the fuchsia is a bit bright to me. Would you make a review on the lovely chevron boy bag that you get, it will be very helpful for me to make a decision. Thanks in advance

Last edited:
Have you tried the diorama on? You really have to try it on before you know hehe
I did and I'm going with the boy
emoji7.png
Congratzzz.
Thanks dear but I think I can only get it this Friday (hope the shipment is in) I am actually doing bag reviews now so I will let you know once I have that up!

xoxo
cant wait :heart:

Reactions: minami
Hi guys, need help in deciding between a boy and diorama. Diorama attracted me more as it’s more versatile (can be used as crossbody too) and can fit more stuff. However although I am not of a boy fan I saw this metallic version and it threw me off my game plan. I already have a medium chanel classic flap in black and was looked for a grey metallic colored bag to go with everything and most occasions. I have added some photos too. Please help.

I feel like I am quite impartial seeing as I love both Chanel and Dior. I have the grey diorama and I prefer it over the boy. To me, it is more elegant, less clunky, and lighter!
ThanksBaybay0359 and whiteswan1010. Hmmm. So this is impartial feedback yes? You both like Dior and chanel?

Not sure if I would sell at least not anytime soon.