Instant reveal - Birthday gift

julie32

Sep 23, 2014
Hello Ladies,

I wanted to share this beautiful baby I received as a Birthday gift from my DH today. Chose it myself and gave him a little tip, but that does it not make any less of a great gift!!!

Tory Mini Half Moon Satchel in Montego blue[emoji7][emoji7][emoji7]

Again amazed by the cute Tory gift packaging. So lovely [emoji173]

20170203_003731.jpeg

Beautiful! Love the color!
Thank you, I love it, too. I have been eyeing this bag in the online shop for a while, but it looked much too bright in the pictures. I do not have a boutique nearby (I am from Germany, in a rural area) and my only chance would have been to purchase the bag online and return it in case I did not like it. Then DH and I decided on a short-hand-trip to NYC because of a great offer. I originally planned to visit a Tory Boutique and purchase this bag or another one (I also loved the Gemini Crossbody) there, but then decided After seeing the bag IRL to order this one one the German Tory Online Store, as it was 50% off there and still full price in the US... even for a gift, none need to waste the hard-earned money. Spend it on a nice Dinner im Manhattan instead [emoji6]

Reactions: Tomsmom
Wow!! I have been eyeing this too! Congrats on a beautiful gift and hope you have/had a lovely birthday. Please post more pics if you can[emoji7]
Thank you! I had a great day and already took the pretty lady for a spin. Attached you find a collage of some additional pics. It does not only look pretty but is also incredibly well made and so practical and easy to access with the combination of zippers and magnets. Totally in love [emoji7][emoji7][emoji7]

20170204_162330.jpeg