Mon Monogram Ordering

crazycatlady76

Sofa King Banned
Sep 14, 2015
When I finally take the plunge and order my Mon Monogram, do I have to make an appointment at the store to choose the colours etc or can I just go in one day and place the order without any notice? I was going to order online, but I want to do this one in the store (I have only bought one small item in store, so I am kind of wanting the whole LV experience for this one). I already pretty much know what I want, but who knows if I will change my mind once I get to the store. :smile:

I actually just ordered mine last week when I was picking up an item that had gotten repaired. They had to "do all the paperwork" so I looked at the mon monogram colors while I waited and ended up ordering before I left the store with my repaired item. I paid half of the cost as a deposit instead of the whole amount which I didn't know was an option. Have fun!

When I finally take the plunge and order my Mon Monogram, do I have to make an appointment at the store to choose the colours etc or can I just go in one day and place the order without any notice? I was going to order online, but I want to do this one in the store (I have only bought one small item in store, so I am kind of wanting the whole LV experience for this one). I already pretty much know what I want, but who knows if I will change my mind once I get to the store. :smile:
I made an appointment in advance so that I'd have my SA's undivided attention, went in, and then selected the colours and initials I wanted. I chose to pay the full amount up front (I did have the option of paying half the amount as a deposit) and while he was taking care of the paperwork I was treated to some delicious macaroons and a sparkling water. When the Keepall arrived just shy of 4 weeks later I called ahead to make sure my SA was there, went in, was offered refreshments, and then had people fawn over it when it was brought out to me for inspection before being packaged up.

Miss Krys - your experience is exactly what I wanted! I think I will make the appointment for sure. Is Rodney still in Edmonton?? I haven't been in since I bought the luggage tag back in 2015. Gosh it's been a while!

If you have the opportunity to go in-store vs. ordering online I'd highly recommend going into the boutique. Not all boutiques do the Mon Monogram orders so just make sure ahead of time. Not only do you get to see the color swatches, but from what I've been told by my SA when I've ordered my pieces, they seem to take less time than if ordering via the LV website.