Speedy 30 rivet studs problem :S

Hello!
So I recently purchased a vintage speedy 30 (late 80s) and was in the process of cleaning it when I noticed a ring of mold around of the the rivet/zipper pull studs. I was going around it and one of them popped. I know I saw a thread where some had bought a speedy with missing studs but that was a few years ago (almost 10) so I wanted to know if it would be best to go straight to the store or try with my local cordonnier to have them repaired or replaced.

Thanks!

Attachments

• 148728257496540624214.jpg
    148728257496540624214.jpg
    148.1 KB · Views: 270
Update : okay so I was able to get it back on and pushed on it a little so the space between the stud and the leather wouldn't not be too big (and also to get it to hold) I'll probably wear it like that and if it does come out again I'll get it repair.

Unless you bought it with the original sales receipt, LV might not help you anymore. :sad: You might have to have it replaced somewhere else.

Thank you for your answer, I think getting it repaired elsewhere won't be too much of a problem if I have the original stud :smile:
Thanks again, I was thinking Louis Vuitton would not try to repair old items..

Update : okay so I was able to get it back on and pushed on it a little so the space between the stud and the leather wouldn't not be too big (and also to get it to hold) I'll probably wear it like that and if it does come out again I'll get it repair.

Thank you for your answer, I think getting it repaired elsewhere won't be too much of a problem if I have the original stud :smile:
Thanks again, I was thinking Louis Vuitton would not try to repair old items..

You're so right, it wouldn't be a big deal at all! Just make sure if you've put it back on yourself that it doesn't fall off somewhere and you lose it!