Men's LV Club

Uhm, I hope you guys don't mind the double post. I tried editing my earlier post but I couldn't anymore; I guess there's a time limit. So yeah, here are my thoughts on the Messenger PM Voyager (VPM):

1) For its size, it carries a lot. - I'm used to a District PM (DPM), so "a lot" is subjective. But to give you an idea, the DPM, when you put the straps inside, fits perfectly inside the VPM lol. :biggrin:

2) I love the buckle / clasp closure. - I don't like putting anything in my pockets so I constantly reach into my bag (read: phone), and so zip closures are a no go for me. The way the VPM's flap is designed lets you leave the buckles unclasped and it'll still be "closed".

I just don't like how I can't close it as fast as the DPM's magnetic closure; you sorta have to maneuver the VPM's flap into place. But yeah, you can still put it behind you while you're seated at a restaurant and fumble around at the contents without looking at it.

3) It looks hella good! :biggrin: - I've always bought into LV pieces that I've found to be practical and / or unique in its layout and use; again, this is subjective, but this is the first time I got something from them just because I thought it looks awesome!

I have a few more things in mind, but they're not really a big deal, and I didn't want this post to get too long, let me know if you have speficic questions about it. :smile:

Bag in a bag:
View attachment 3440213

Flaps open:
View attachment 3440214 View attachment 3440215
:tup:

View attachment 3406777 View attachment 3406774 View attachment 3406775 The Keepall Voyager is even more beautiful in person. The bag is so structured vs. the regular Keepall. There's some minor changes that occurred during production vs. what was actually on the runway I.e there's no side pocket and the hardware for the strap here is silver vs. black on runway. The bottom also has a piece of the canvas in the middle of that black leather where the feet are.

See the comparisons of what I snapped in store compared to what they had on the show and the press images after. Either way - it's still a keeper! Bought the Pochette today instead but def saving/keeping an eye out and close communication with my SA for the Keepall Voyager.
I need this in my life!