100th Anniversary Neiman Marcus scarves- UPDATED WITH PIC!!!!

OK, this is huge. I am now on a major quest. Jag, post those pix ASAP!! And availability timing, if you can find out.

And I loved the question before - what other major designers will also commemorate NM's 100th anniversary? I think this is perfect article to feature!

OK, this is huge. I am now on a major quest. Jag, post those pix ASAP!! And availability timing, if you can find out.

And I loved the question before - what other major designers will also commemorate NM's 100th anniversary? I think this is perfect article to feature!

Yes, there are a bunch of designers and everything will say NM 100th anniversay. All pieces are exclusive to NM.

I know it was Gucci, Hermes, Loro Piano, MB, CB, Carmen Marc Valvo, Armani, Piazza Simpone.

Sorry I can't remember the rest but I will find out. The shoes which I have seen are HOT!

The shopping bags will say it as well and the gift cards.

I saw some pics of NM exclusive bags each designers are doing. Most comes with exotic leathers, which means *EXPENSIVE* I really didn't care for most of them. I saw the Hermes scarf pattern pic, it's a lady riding on a horse , but the shape is made with various colors of flowers. It's nice, but I didn't pre-order it...I'll wait to see them in person. I thought other Fall/Winter Scarf patterns are much nicer than NM exclusive one.

I love it!!!
attachment.php

Definitely getting that!!!!!!!!

Just called our dear SA at SH, she did not know a thing about it. She is going to look into it and reserve 5 for us.

Question for the scarfies- do you think this scarf would look good as a halter like we have seen others do? I just love the colors - and don't know if this scarf would lend itself well to that look?